Season 8 Episode 2 "White Knuckles"

Kev Get's jumped, radio and stuff get's blocked, dude is found high at a crime scene holding his friends dead body, Jay and Haliey (who is replaced by Emma) are not seen until minutes later into the episode that's why I'm doing my own quick recap. 

Girl Is Isla Shermen, 18, drug priors, other than that a ghost, was an addict, 

Boy found holding her is Bill, he's an alderman son, drug issues too. 

Adlerman meets Voight at the district, they have a conversation, I actually like her but hate her at the same time! I think she's a great addition to the cast! She wanted to charge him with murder right away, voight doesn't agree, so naturally does things his own way.

'''''''''''''''''''''

"Billy!" Voight said tapping on the table, "Billy!"

"Billy? Remember me? We were just downstairs." Kevin said, Billy, who looked stoned out of his mind, was sitting behind the interrogation room table. 

'''''''''''''''

Adam, Emma, Rocky, and Jay watched from the viewing room.

"kid has no short term memory what so ever." Adam said.

"I don't think he knows where he is." Jay said.

"Remind me of my girlfriend and I back in college." Emma sighed.

"What?" Jay exclaimed, Adam snickered.

"Remind me of me a few days ago." Rocky said, Emma laughed and nodded.

"Your girlfriend?" Jay said.

"Shhhh, Listen." Emma said.

''''''''''''

"Billy, do you know why your here?" Voight asked.

"Isla?"

"Yep."

"Where is she?"

"She's dead." Voight said with no remorse or feeling whatsoever.  "Can you tell us what happened to her?" Billy started to drift and look around the room. "Billy!" Voight called, clearly losing any ounce of patents he had. "The way we found you, with the knife, this is a bad situation."

"Do you think I killed her?"

"I do." Voight said.

"Alright." Kevin cut in. "This death looks like what we call a crime of passion Billy. Like a fight broke out, or something went wrong. A knife was grabbed from the kitchen."

"I didn't' kill her-I didn't- the man killed her." 

"Okay the man, what man?" Voight asked.

"The man in the apartment. He killed her."

"Who was he?"

"I don't know."

'''''''''''

"Voight needs to chill!" Rocky said.

"This is the most entertaining thing I've ever watched!" Emma laughed.

"You had a girlfriend in college?" Jay asked.

''''''''''''''

"Can you describe what the man looks like?" Kevin asked.

"White, in his forties, he had green eyes, he was wearing a suit, white shirt, blue tie with red stripes on it. He had this voice that was really light, like he was telling a story. Like... he knew what he wanted to say." Billy said.