Season 8 Episode 16 'The other side' SEASON FINALE

Authors Note: Everything that happened leading up to these episodes happened in this universe too! I don't have the time to sit down and write them as well as I would like too so I'm just doing this! 

Quick RECAP:  They where trying to help Deputy Millers Son and he lead them into a large drug operation! He gets killed by two men, they are named Kent Darby and Roy Walton! The intelligence Unit goes looking for them and Kim gets taken by one of the men.  Adam finds her stuff at one of the houses they where sent to search and calls it in, Happy Reading :)!

~~~~~~~~~~ 

The sun rose over the bridge that was surrounded by cop cars, Adam hurriedly came out from under the bridge and headed over towards, Jay and Kevin. 

"Any Witnesses?" Adam asked, his breath trembling with fear, anger and exhaustion. 

"None yet, still a block to go." Kevin said.

"No cams either." Jay sighed.

"Jesus!" Adam sighed throwing his hands in the air. 

"Closet POD is three blocks out." Kevin said.

"How is this happening?" Adam asked rubbing his temples. "What is happening right now?" 

"Hey," Jay said putting his hand on Adam's shoulder. "Let's just work these houses, okay?" 

"Yeah... Yeah." Adam mumbled nodding. 

"HEY!" Emma shouted jogging over. "Rocky got a hit on a POD! Buick on Park Ave. It's the only car that matches out exact timeline! It's not from the area and it's still hot, could be our guy."

"Let's Go! Go!" Jay said as he and Emma jogged towards the GMC.

~~~~~~~~~~

"All right! Car is registered to a Myra Birkin." Emma said pulling up the picture of a little old lady on one of the computers in the garage of the police station. "She's 92, so I'm betting it's stolen." 

"Put it up top." Voight said, Emma nodded and put the footage on the TV that was mounted on the wall as Adam paced back and fourth nervously behind the unit.  The video began to play. "Time stamp?"

"Eight Minuets after Burgess radioed, two minuets before Adam arrived." Jay said putting his hand on the back of Emma's chair.

"Zoom in." Voight said, Emma zoomed in the photo and you could see half of a man's face.

"Not enough for facial rec." Kevin sighed.

"No, but's it's clearly a white male. Could be Kent, Could be Roy. I don't know."  Emma clicked the next two frames so they could see inside the backseat .  "Oh my god,  the backseat." Emma gasped. You could see Kim laying down in the backseat.

"Follow that car! Get Rocky on the computers, get out an all call, and trace the theft!" Voight instructed. "Find the link to our offenders, pull it all now." He turned towards Adam. "Come on, Let's keep moving." Voight said pulling Adam out of the room.

~~~~~~~~

"Hank I don't care, I'm here until we find her." Trudy said to Voight as they walked upstairs in the back hallway towards the bullpen.

"Of course Trudy. All right, talk to me! What do we got?" Voight asked Emma as she came out of a backroom.

"Two other camera's caught the Buick heading east, then we lost it." 

"Okay." Voight responded as everyone started heading towards the bullpen, Jay came out of the backroom. 

"Area has access to I-90, 94, 290, and the 55." Jay said.