Season 8 Episode 7 'Instinct'

Adam, Emma, Kim, and Jay pulled the van into a secluded ally, the snow coming down.

"I love snow, it makes me feel wintery." Emma sighed.

"Honey, it's February, (WHEN THE EPISODE AIRED.) You shouldn't be feeling wintery, you should be springy?"

"You make me springy." Jay rolled his eyes as Emma and Kim laughed, Adam faked gagged.

"You guys are disgusting."

"Oh shut up, I think it's cute they flirt with each other." Kim said.

"I do too, they are a very hot couple. They are even hotter and cuter when we are not on a call, so let's go through it again." Adam said to Jay.

"The targets are the Becerra Brothers, Enrequie and Hector."

"Latin Players." Emma and Kim said in unison from the back, Jay pulled the sheets closed covering up Emma and Kim. 

"Bought from these guys three times, it should be nice and easy. Nine grand get's us that eighth, we'll make the exchange, Chip and Dale back there will make the positive. We'll take em' down, and book em' before lunch." Adam said.

"Yeah, one problem." Jay said, "You look like Paul Bunyan."

"Thats what I was going for." Adam said as they got out. "Paul Bunyan was a handsome giant, so thank you." 

"It was so nice to see Makayla at the park the other day." Emma said to Kim as they got set up.  "It was nice to see her laugh too."

"Yeah. She's the strongest person I know Em. Not that I don't love my other children, but she's been through so much. She's just so strong."

"For sure." Emma agreed.

"How's the family taking it?"

"Good, Lila and Jacob love her, Adam got the dog he wanted-"

"you guys got a dog?" Emma asked.

"Oh! I didn't tell you that story so-" Kim was cut off.

"Looks good you guys." Someone said into the headphones.

"Tell me later." Emma said putting her pair on.

~~~~~~~

"Living the dream over here." Adam said giving the guy a hug.

"Ani't we all." One of the guys said. 

"Check it out." Jay said pulling money from his coat. "That's nine large, you can count it if you want."

"No need." The guy said. "I've got your package."

"Right on." Jay said as the guy walked away.

"You guys taste the product?" The other guy asked.

"Nah man, we're good." Jay said as Adam noticed a silver pickup truck coming around the corner. "One of our boys called us and said great things about this product." The other guy came back out of the garage as the pickup truck sped away. He handed Jay a brown bag.

"Same recipe as last time?" Jay asked.

"Tired and true homey." The guy said.

"That's why the crystals are so big." The other guy said, Adam looked around again and saw the pick truck speeding back around towards them. A guy was out the window with a gun.

"JAY GET DOWN!" Adam yelled tackling him to the ground as the shots started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BANG