Season 8 Episode 6 'Equal Justice'

Emma walked back to Jay's car happily, her favorite protein bars in her pockets. She jumped into his truck and did a little dance as she unwrapped one.

"Ugh." Jay grumbled at her. "I can't believe you eat that crap." Emma smiled, chocolate on her lips, he smirked. "You've got something right here." He rubbed it off with his thumb. 

"Thank you. Also, it's not like there are a lot of options around." Emma laughed, Jay leaned over in his seat and planted a sweet, long, kiss on her lips than sat back shaking his head.

"Tastes like chemicals." 

"Shut up!" Emma giggled swatting at his arm.

"Hey Jay." Adam said over the radio. "It's legit been six hours, how reliable is this CI of yours?" 

"Very. Listen I know this is sucky, I know but we got 34 herion DOA's in the South Side.  I'm guessing 30 of those can be tied to Dante's group." Jay said, Adam got quiet, so did the car. The low hum of the music, combined with Emma's adorable little dance in her seat, got Jay thinking. "You wanna get away for awhile?" Jay asked her, Emma smiled at him and nodded.

"I'd love to, let's go to the four seasons in Paris!" She beamed. 

"I was thinking more a cabin in Wisconsin-"

"Ewwwwwwww." Emma whined.

"Yep, let's compromise. A luxury cabin in Vermont?" Jay asked.

"Done." Emma said.

"We got a black impala with Texas plates." Kim said into the radio. 

"We got eyes." Emma said into her radio.

"This has to be it." Jay said watching the car park near a garage. "My CI said that one of Dante's guys is going to park a car on Calument and 87th. He's going to walk away. Than another associate is going to pick up the car and drive off." The guy who had parked the car walked off, as a man walked away from the trash-bins he was going though and started videoing the driver. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"  Jay asked.

"Yeah, we got a guy out here videoing the driver." Emma said into her radio, the man walked over from where he was, got the keys out from the wheel, and into the car. "Is this our guy?" Emma asked.

"It's gotta be, we gotta go." Jay said as Emma buckled in. "Following him." Jay said into his radio as he pulled off. 

~~~~~~~~

They followed the car for a few blocks until they got to an old car garage that was hidden in an ally. They saw him pull the car into the garage. 

"All right, let's take him. Burgess you old down the front, rest of us will go around back." Jay said as everyone got out of their cars.

"I feel bad." Emma whispered to Jay and Adam as they slowly walked up to a steel door.  "Kim always takes the back."

"She's fine." Jay said as they got to the door, Emma tried the handle and to her surprise the door was open. "It's open." She said looking at Jay and Adam, they pulled out their guns and nodded. 

"Go." Jay said, she opened the door and they all walked in, guns aimed and ready. The garage was messy, filled with old cars, tools, a crowded desk, your normal car garage. A man stood near the garage door, he was taking bricks of herion out of one bag and putting them into a different one. "Chicago PD. Put your hands up!" Jay said to the man, the man put his hands up.

"Hey! Hey!" He started to turn towards them.

"Turn around. Turn back around." Jay instructed him, he did as Jay told him until they got close. Emma started to pat him down as Jay came around his side. "Anyone else in the garage?"