72.~ENGAGEMENT PART 3 + ATTACKERS REVEALED! ~

Hola Amigos!!

Avneet's New Song is Out^ & It's Awesome. Go and Make it a Hit!!

I'm Back with Part 3, Sorry for Exaggerating it but I Can't update all in One Chapter.  So Let's Start with Today's Chapter from where We Left :

Previously - Sid danced for Avu and then after all Danced together. Rits was announcing something when Mahi said something in her ear and went from there................................

Empecimos| : -

Rits was Announcing when Mahi came on Stage and said something in her Ear. She nodded at her and said to all the Guests :

Rits - Guys!! The Wait is Over, It's Time for the Couples to get Engaged. Come and Join us.

Saying this she Got off the Stage and went Where all the Couples were Sitting. All the Elders, Including Ro came there with the Engagement Rings. It was time by time. First Abhinavi, Fainat, Jaireem and then At Last Sidneet.

First they went near Abhinavi along with the Priest And Rings. They made each other wera rings and the Guest Clapped and Hooted. Same happened with Fainat and Jaireem. Finally it was Sidneet's Time. They went Near Them and .........................................................................................

.

.

.

.

IN THE HALL SOMEWHERE :

Sm1 - As they made each other wear the Ring, First on her, and if it goes safely then Others.

Sm2 - But we Can do it altogether!

Sm1 - No we could get Caught

Sm2 - But.. ( Sm1 Cuts )

Sm1 - You are Listening me if you want Revenge.

Sm2 - Okay.

Sm2 thought - I'll do it all at One, I can't wait for More. Whatever.

Saying this Sm2 Got ready and Went from there at His/Her Point.

BACK TO SIDNEET :

It's Sidneet's turn to make each other Wear Rings. Avu took the Ring and Sid forward his Hand. She smiled and made m wear the Ring. She Smiled and Kissed his Hand. Sid also took the Ring and made her Wear. He also Kissed her hand and then Kissed her Forehead. Everyone was in Awww Moment.

All clapped and they sat back on their Seat. As they sat, Detective called Sid and told him something. All were wearing an Ear Piece so no one else Could heard anything. 

( A/N Let me tell you what did Detective Said )

D - Sir!

Sid - Hmm..

D - Sir we are at the Back but can't see them they are Covered, As they'll press i'll Catch them.

Sid - Hmm..

D - And they'll attach first at Avneet Ma'am.

SId - Hmm..

D - As i'll say Save, Okay..

Sid - Hmm..

After this the Detective Cut the Call. Sid didn't said anything as everyone will get to know. So he just hummed. 

All were just Sitting and talking to Each Other. Detective shouted Save. Sid heard it and Came in front of her. As he did this, At the same Moment someone Fired at Avu.  All the Boys were wearing A Bullet Proof Vest inside, So Sid didn't get Hurt. Everyone heard the Sound of Firing, They saw and saw Sid in front of Avu with Bullet but safe. Everyone ran their.