17. MR.REDDY.

HEY GUYS, SO I'M BACK & LET'S START WITH OUR CHAPTER :

IN MORNING :

Avu woke first and saw her position. Her head was on sid's chest and his arms were wrapped on her waist.She blushed. She was admiring his features when he woke up but she was so lost in him that she didn't saw and was continuously playing with his hair. Sid smirked and thought to play with her. He pecked her lips and she came out of trance. She saw sid smirking & blushed.Sid saw her and said : 

Sid - Someone was lost in me? huhh ( teasingly )

Avu - Ummm. no i was not lost in you ( stammering )

Sid -  When did i said that you were lost in me, it means you were lost in me.

Avu - Oh keep quiet mr. smarty pants, no one's here except us

Sid - Glad you remember now come let's take the advantage

Avu - What do you mean?

Sid - You know exactly what i mean baby girl don't be so innocent

Avi - i'm innocent baby boy ( seductively )

Sid - Oh really ( avu nodded )

Without wasting a second, sid smashed his lips on her kissing her passionately. Avu also responded with the same passion and hunger. The kiss was full of love and passion, but soon it the hungrily kissed each other. Sid tried to enter her mouth but avu denied. Sid spanked on her butt cheeks, avu gasped and sid entered her tongue, exploring every single side. soon they breaked the kiss due to ack of breathe but sid started kissing her neck. He trailed wet kisses from her jawline to neck. He found her soft spot, he started licking,biting and sucking her sweet spot leaving his mark due to which avu moaned "Ahh..ahh..si..sid" . He smirked against her skin listening the moan & left her neck. He kissed her again lastly for 2 minutes.

Sid - Your very tasty babygirl, i can't wait for our ho.. ( avu cuts )

Avu - shut up sid let's go ( blushing )

Sid - Yeah come let's go or else you will become a tomato. ( chuckled )

They both got ready and went to college together ( A/N They had already informed that they are together ) .

IN COLLEGE :

EVERYONE'S OOTD :-