98.~ HAPPILY FORGIVEN !~

Hola Amigos!!

vaishnavi_b_06 Listening to You Allah gifted Me Time. So Here is The Chapter, From the GOOOD AUTHOR : ))!! Enjoy!

I'm Back, With A New Chapter So Let's Start from Where We Left :

Previously - Sid had a Talk with an Unconscious Avu. later Abhinavi and Sid had Food then Vaish left from there. Later, Darsh Consoled Roshini about Avu. In Morning all went to meet her. After meeting all she said to meet roshini alone. All went outside and roshini went near her. She directly asked That What's The Reason? ........................................................................................

Empecimos : -

IN THE HOSPITAL :

Muf - How are you now Avu? 

Avu - What's The Reason??

She asked without making an Eye Contact. Roshini sighed and said :

Muf - Am I Looking that bad, That You are not even looking. 

As She said this in A cracked Voice, Controlling her. As Avu heard, She looked towards her and saw tears in her eyes. Roshini said :

Muf - I'll tell you everything, But before that tell me. Why you got in this?.

Avu - Cause you never wanted me to know. Is that the reason?

Muf - I can never see you Hurt, That's why i didn't told you. But as you are already hurt, Let me tell you!!

She Sighed and started Speaking. :

ROSHINI'S POV :

- It all started the Next Day, You guys went from here. I was sitting in my cabin, When Some Businessman's Came in and said :

BM - Where is Avneet Malhotra??

Muf - What you want from her??

BM - She have to give us something!

Muf - I'm Her Mother, Tell me. She has gone to Trip

BM - Ms. Avneet Malhotra, Has the Property of my Client, Which she claimed to be hers. If she didn't give it On Time. Then We Have to take some Strict actions!!

And Without Letting me say something, They left from there. Giving me Their Number, to Contact them. 

I didn't knew what to do at that time, So I didn't called you. The Day, Vaish called me to Tell About Jan, That day the Same Guys came back with some Bodyguards. 

They Barged in my Cabin and said :

BM - I think we gave You some Time

They were shouting like this, I Knew i couldn't handle them at that moment, So I Called the Police. Hearing about the Police, They left from there Giving me a Warning that they will Kill all Of Us.

I Told everything to Maa and Ana. They told me to tell you but I didn't as you went to enjoy after a Very long time. So I didn't wanted to give you Stress.

I Hired some Private Investigators, To find that who are they and That time i Got To Know, That they were not Some Business Man but they were some Lawyers and Goons of Ms. Shipra Reddy.

I Was Shocked at First But Later i got that she was Mother Of Riyaz and Ritika, and Wife of Ryan. I Had the Property Papers, Of Ryan that You and Ritika had 50/50 % Shares. The very next day i took my Lawyers, Security Guards and Police to her House. And Confronted her.

I Showed her Your, Ritika and Ryan's Signs. As Lawyers and Police's were There so She, Did't did anything and Surrendered. 

After that, They never came as the Problem was Solved. I Told everyone not to tell you. And the Very Next Day, You got into an Accident and I asked you to Come Back.

That day i didn't saw Sumedh, So i didn't knew, That he Was there. and He Told you. It was all for you, And Your Safety. But What I Got, Instead of your Safety you got into the Mouth of Death. This was the Whole Story.

END OF POV

She Ended, With Tears in her Eyes. Avu also had tears in her eyes. She Quickly hugged her ad said :

Avu - I'm sorry Mom, I didn't Trusted you. I Thought you didn't believe in me and you don't Trust me. So In Anger, I Got into this Mess!! and You could have told me, I don't want any Property, I Just want my Family.

Muf - I Know But This, Is Your Right and I Can't let someone snatch that From You.

Avu - I Love You, I Love you Mom

Muf - I Love you 2

With that she Broke the Hug, and Kissed her forehead. At that time only, everyone barged in the Room, With a Same Expression. They all asked at the Same time :

All - Forgiven??

Avu - Happily Forgiven!!

 After, that they all Met her and sat with her. Talking about casual Stiff. The Doctor Came and said :

Doc - Meeting Hours are Over, So You need to Empty the Room. Only 1 Person can Stay.

They all went from there Except Sid as they knew, He would not Agree.

The Doctor gave her Medicine, Checked her And went from there.

Sid went and sat beside her and said : .................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!!

EOC

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW ?
WILL MRS.REDDY BACK OUT THIS SOON??
WHAT DID SID SAID ?

GUESS HERE >>

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING CHAPTERS!!

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!

SAMEERA : )

ADIOS~AMIGOS~