103.~ IN THE END OF MONTH ~

Hola Amigos!!

I'm Back With A New Interesting, Amazing Chapter. So Enjoy and Thank Me Later :)). The Greatest Author!! : ))

Previously - Sidneet announced their Proposal and their along abhinavi marriage got fixed in Mauritius. Later Sidneet, Darsh and Siya went in Launch Party where, Avu announced her Relationship. Sid took her in a Corner and ...................................................................................

Empecimos :-

WITH SIDNEET :

Sid was shocked with this Sudden Announcement. He held her hand and took her in a Corner. Avu asked :

Avu - What Happened?, Why You Brought me here??

Sid - Avu, What You did right there ?

Avu - There? There i Announced Our Relationship Officially!!

Sid - But You Could have told me Before Na??

Avu - It wasn't Planned Sid, That Reporter asked that Question and My Blood Boiled So I announced Our Relationship!!

Sid - And What if it Cause any Problem in your Career??

Avu - It's My Life Sid, People will not decide it. And Nothing will Happen, It's very Usual Anyway.

Sid - Hmm!!

Avu - Aren't You Happy with It??

Sid - I'm Very Happy, I was just worried For You.

Avu - I'm Okay Don't Worry.

Sid - Hmm I Love You!!

Avu - I Love you 2!!

With this they Sealed their Lips into a Passionate Kiss. After A Long, Steamy Kiss. They Left each Other and went to Enjoy.

They Played Many Games, Danced with Each Other and Clicked Many Photos. They were trending everywhere as Ms.Rivera ( Avu ) is Very Famous and Most wanted Celebrity. Everyone was Loving this Couple. Soon the Party ended and All Left for their Homes. 

Sidneet Reached Home, Darsh and Siya also Came Later. And they all left to Sleep as It was a Tiring Day.

NEXT MORNING :
IN NOON :

All were Sitting in the Hall, But Two Couples were Very Nervous. Why? Because Pandit Ji was Seeing there Horoscope to Tell Dates. After Few Minutes, He said :

Priest - The Horoscope of Both the Couple is Matching all The Stars. Their Bonds are made from Heaven.

Abhinavi and Sidneet was Smiling and Blushing After Hearing the Pandit. GM Asked :

GM - Pandit Ji, So On Which Date we can tie them in a Bond??

Priest - There are Three Dates. One is After 1 Year. 2nd is After 2 Months and The Last Date In The End Of the Month. So You Decide which date You Want??

GM - So Bacho Which date You all Want?

Abhinavi and Sidneet - Last One!!

They Said it Together. GM Nodded and Finalized the Date, While The Group Was Smirking at them. After Finalizing the Date, The Pandit went from There. Ana went and Brought sweets from the Kitchen and Fed All. Roshini asked :

Mu-  There are 20 Days, So Let's Go Tomorrow!!

Jan and Reem - Shopping ??

Listening Both, Fais and Jai smacked their Foreheads. Avu laughed looking at them. She said :

Avu - I was saying that let's Do Shopping From Mauritius Only. My Friend is there, Who Owns a Boutique and He has Both Western and Traditional Clothes. What Say??

All Except Avu - Done!!

Muf - Great, So I'll Tell Everyone till evening when to Leave, Pack Your Luggage and Important Things. 

All Nodded and Left for their Rooms For Packing. Soon in the Evening, Roshini Told that they'll leave in Noon, In Their Private Jet, Tomorrow. All Nodded and Left for their Respective Works they want To Do. 

WITH SIDNEET :

Avu was in Her Room, Talking with her Friend,  Telling Him/ Her about her Marriage and Details, When Sid came in her room. She signaled with her Finger to Wait for Two Minutes. He Nodded and Avu Completed her Talk In Two Minutes. 

She sat beside Sid on the Bed and said :

Avu - Any Work?

Sid - Hmm ( Nodded )

Avu - What?

Sid - Get Ready In 5 minutes, We are going for a Long Drive.

Avu - Okay!!

Excitedly She went from there and Took  Casual Clothes and Wore them. She Got ready in 5 Minutes. She said 'Ready' and Left with sid for a Long Drive.............................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

EOC

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ?
WHO'S AVU'S FRIEND ?

GUESS HERE>>

EXCITED FOR WEDDING?? ME TOO!!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING CHAPTERS!!

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!

SAMEERA : )

ADIOS~AMIGOS~