93.~ BACK HOME : ) ~

Hola Amigos!!!

This Chapter is because my Grand Maa is fine now and I Got A Holiday today. So Enjoy!!

I'm Back with a New Chapter, So Let's Start from Where We Left :

Previously - Avu planned something For Sid. Fais fake Called Sid and told that Avu is In Problem. Later, Sid told avu that he is Not Good enough, Avu made him Understand and sang a Song for him. Later they brought her discharge Papers and took her back to Hotel........................................

Empecimos :-

DAY OF RETURN  :

All were ready to go back to India. They Packed their Stuffs and Left for Airport. They did all the Formalities and Sat in the Plane. Soon the Flight took off for India.

IN INDIA :

All were sitting on the Dining Table, Having their Breakfast except Siya and Mahi. When Darsh Said :

Darsh - Aunty, Avu and All are coming today!

Muf - I Know, Avu told me Before the Sat in The Plan. They'll Reach by Afternoon. And Yes Maa, I'm going myself to Pick them.

GM - Okay!

Darsh - Aunty, I'll also Come With You!

Muf - Hmm Okay but Be Ready on Time and tell the Drivers to take out the Cars.

Darsh - Hmm Okay!

When they were talking, GM Noticed that Daksh was Quite all the time and is not speaking since he came back from his Father's work. She said :

GM - Daksh beta, what happened why are you not saying anything. I Have Noticed that from the Time you have come back you are behaving Strange.

Ana - See, You also noticed na Maa. I'm asking him from the time,he came back but he isn't saying anything!

GM - Say Daksh, What is this Behavior?

Dak - Umm Nani, The thing is that Dad's Health is not good from a Long time and Mom also know that.

Ana - I Know, Daksh but i don't think this is the Problem

Dak - Mom, The problem is that Dad is telling me to Take over the Whole Company, But I'm still Studying and If  I'll take over it then i Have to go to US For the Main Branch!!

Muf - Daksh, You know, We all can give you some suggestion But if you want the Best Decision, than Ask From Avu. She is handling Business, Study and Her Passion all together. No One can tell the Best.

Dak - Hmm.. I Thought Aunty but She had for trip after a Very Long time, So I Thought not to Disturb Her!

Ana - Daksh, She is coming back today so you can ask her Tomorrow. 

Dak - Hmm..Thanks Maa and Aunty.

Muf - Acha, So I'm going in my room and Darsh be Ready.

Darsh nodded and she Went from there. Soon all ate their Breakfast and Left for their Respective Works.

IN AFTERNOON :

Darsh and Roshini left for the Airport with The Drivers to Bring them Back. Soon they Reached the Airport but the Flight still had some time to Land. So They were waiting Outside.

WITH THE GROUP :

The Plane Landed. They all Came out, When Fais asked :

Fais - How are we Going back ?

Jai - Of Course By Car!!

Fais - Duffer, Who will Bring the Car here!!

Abhi - Guys, Don't Start here, Avneetayy Do mom know that we are coming??

Avu - Ya Bhai, I told her before taking off.

Abhi -Okay so Sorted, Let's Check out, If she has send Any Car or we'll Book Cabs.

Sid - Can we go fast? I'm Sleepy!!

Avu - Seriously Sid, You are sleepy!!

Sid - Look who's saying, The One Who was sleeping the Whole Journey!

Avu - You!!.. ( Cut by Vaish )

Vaish - For God's sake,Now you both don't start here. Finger on Lips everyone and Follow me.

Saying this she, Went from there While others were looking her like Two Horns are grown on her Head. The looked at Each other and Chuckled. They also ran behind her. 

They all reached the Exit and saw, That Roshini and Darsh was waiting for them With Cars. They all went near them and Hugged them. After the Hugging Session, Roshini saw Avu clearly, She had a Bandage on Her Forehead. She said :

Muf - Are You Fine now Cherry?, does it Hurts ? 

Avu - I'm fine Muffin!

Muf - Now you'll not go anywhere for Few Months, Got It!!

Avu just nodded like an obedient Child. She chuckled at the end and Hugged her. She hugged her back. All others were in An Aww Moment, Admiring their Bond. Roshini broke the Hug and said :

Muf - Bacho, Settle in Cars, Maa and Ana are waiting for you Guys ad Vibha is also Coming their 

All of them Settled in the Cars. Fainat and Jaireem in One, Rihan And Abhinavi in One. Roshini, Darsh and Sidneet in One. 

WITH SIDNEET :

Roshini was in front with Driver. Darsh and sidneet were at Back. While the Way back home, Avu Asked darsh : .........................................................................................................................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!!

EOC

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW ?
WILL AVU GET TO KNOW WHAT ROSH IS HIDING ?
ANYTHING BAD ??
WHAT DID AVU ASKED DARSH ?

GUESS HERE >>

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING AND SUSPENSE FULL CHAPTERS!!

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!

SAMEERA : )

ADIOS~AMIGOS~