16. PAST.. :(

HERE COMES THE PAST,LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPEND TO HER & WHOM SHE HATES

SO LET'S START FROM WHERE WE LEFT :

Flashback from Avu's POV :

It all started on 17 january , 2000. I was born on that day, but i hated that day because when i was born my own father wasn't happy with me,As i was born that day only he suffered a huge loss.His company was about break. he was very angry. he never loved me, he thought me as a bad omen, So He disowned me, but Ms.malhotra, my mom aka my muffin adopted me. she was her business partner at that time and she saw how he behaved that time so when he disowned me, before he could leave me somewhere muffin took me and adopted me. Only Vaishu di knew about this and whenever Jan used to ask that how come we both of same age so muffin used to say that we are twins. Muffin never let me felt out. she always treated us equal but she gave me more love and care. We were the richest which my so called dad couldn't believe so he decided to kill me because muffin had transfered her half property to my name because she always believed in me. So he tried to kill me but couldn't, after several tries muffin felt insecured so she sent me to London to study there and to be safe...

While telling him about my past i started sobbing. Before i could say more he suddenly hugged me and started sobbing he said :

Sid - I never knew avu you went through all this & i can't even imagine

Avi - I know but it doesn't value to me now.

Sid - Now where is that Dickhead. Do you know, are you safe now tell me i'll kill him

Avi - Sid i don't know where is he now & i'm safe. 

Sid - I love you avi

Avi - I love you 2, but now the remaining past, for which i didn't accepted your proposal before

Sid - ( shocked ) there is more .( avi nodded )

Avi - Now no more disturbance let me tell. ( sid nodded )

Again Flashback From Avu's POV :

After muffin sent me to london, everything started to settle in India but no one knew what is happening in london. In starting it was very hard to settle alone. In School Everyone used to be my friend but no one was my true friend. Everyone knew i'm rich so they only used me for my money. I never had someone who understood me but after a span of time a boy came in my life named darsheel safary. He was my first true friend, he understood me and supported me every time. Till one day, a new admission was in our college. He was the most popular boy of school. He had also came from India, I was never intersted in him but suddenly one day he came and asked friendship from us, first we hesitated but later we got comfortable. We were the most famous trio of Our college. We used to hangout,study,eat together. One Day in Second year, it was freshers party, Out of nowhere he came and proposed me & me being crazy , i accepted it. But  In our mid year he showed us his real colors, he tried to Force himself on me, although i told him i love you, i never allowed him to touch me as i never felt comfortable. & that day i understood that  he only had lust for me. However darshu came to know about it and saved me. The next day i confronted him & that time I got the biggest shock. He confessed that he had lust for me & he only came here to rape me. But the thing he told me later shocked me to the hell, He said that he was the son of my so called father & my step brother. He didn't knew about my hidden identity of Bella Rivera. So i used my powers and threw him out of college. After that i never saw him again till now. 

By the time i finished speaking, saw sid and he was having tears in his eyes. He said me :

Sid : But Avu what was his name

Avu - His name was Ri.... (  Sid cuts )

Sid - Leave it.. I don't care about him. Avu i promise i'll never leave you ever

Avu - I know & that's why i love you, i never felt uncomfortable with you. I always feel safe in your arms. I love you 

Sid - I love you 2. Waise avu who else know about this

Avi - Only muffin,darshu and now you know about this, Vaishu di only know about my so called father.

Sid - But avi what about your real mother

Avi - I don't know anything about her, even muffin never told me about her. Only thing i know about her is that she was muffins friend.

Sid - Oh Okay. Now relax.

Avu - I'm sleepy now ..( pouted )

Sid - ( sid chuckled and pecked her pout ) come let's sleep.

They Both laid in the tent and slept cuddling with each other.

.

.

.

.

E O C

How was the chapter guys??
How was her past??

The villain is coming!!

Enjoy And Vomment!!

YOUR AUTHOR!!
SAMEERA : )