112. ~ FIRST NIGHT :)) ~

Hola Amigos!!!! 

Here Comes All the Naught Readers!!! Let me tell You that this Whole Chapter is 18+. Read at your Own Risk!! :) + I'm Innocent!

Here is Your Last Chapter!!. Let's Start Without Wasting Any Time :

Previously - It was Abhinavi and Sidneet's Mehendi and And After Mehendi It was Their Marriage. They Got Married and then all left leaving the Couples Alone. Abhinavi went to their Suite and Sidneet went to their.. .....................................................................................................................

Empecimos :-

With Sidneet : ( Imagine Same With Abhinavi )

Sid Held Avu in Bridal Style and Took her to their Suite. As They entered, He Kept Her Down and Was About to Capture her Lips But She Kept Her Hand Hand Between them. He raised his Eye brow asking what Happened, She said :

Avu - I need to Change My Clothes!!, They Are Heavy.

Saying this She Ran from there to The Bathroom Before Sid can Catch her. He Chuckled at This and Moved from there to the Bed and Sat on its Edge waiting for her.

Soon She came Out and Saw Him and Waiting for Him. She said :

Avu - Sid Go and Change and then Let's Sleep, I'm Very Tired

She said making a Tired Face. Sid saw it and thought she is Really tired So He Got upset and went from there to the Washroom. All The While Avu was Laughing Internally Looking at His Face. 

Soon after Few Minutes He Came Out Of Washroom, But as he Came Out He saw That All the Lights Were Closed.And He Could Saw Nothing. He Called Avu but she didn't responded so He Went Near The Switch to On the Lights.

Before He Could On the Lights, He was Pinned to the Door. He Understood that it was Avu and Soon His Mood Changed from Sad To Happy. While He was Lost in her Thougts, Avu Whispered in his Ears, She said :

Avu - Let's Enjoy Babyboy.

Listening this He Came Out of His Thoughts and At That Time Only Avu Switched on The Lights. As The Light came back, She Captured His Lips With Her and Started Kissing him Hungrily and Roughly. He Quickly Responded It With the Same Passion.

It was Passionate and Fiery at the Same time. She was going weak in her Knees, So She Jumped and Wrapped her Legs around his Torso and He Held her quickly from the Waist. He Took her to the Bed In That Position Only and Threw her on the Bed and Hovered Over Her.

He again Captured Her Lips while she Started Wiggling Under Him. Sid was so turned on. She could feel his hardness on her inner thighs. She kept wiggling her ass. Sid couldn't take it anymore. He ripped off her dress and buried his head in her cleavage and bit it hard. Avu let out a sexy moan. He smashed his lips on hers. She immediately kissed him back. They were kissing each other roughly. Kiss was full of lust. Sid's hands were caressing her bare back. Avu hands were working on unbuckling his belt. She finally unbuckled it and slipped her hand inside caressing his manhood.

Sid moaned. She smirked to herself. Sid opened the hooks of her bra and throw it away. He started massaging her boobs and took one of them in his mouth. He sucked it hard. She bit her lower lip to control her moan. He understood and bit her nipple hard. She moaned loudly. He left a mark on her nipple and kissed it. Repeating the same with another. When he was done, he kissed her which he returned with same passion. He started kissing her whole upper body. He removed her panties very slowly making her desperate. She groaned. He smirked.

Sid - What happened Babygirl ?

Avu - Ughhh!!

Sid - So desperate I see😏😏😏

Avu - Oh just shut up you are such a tease

Sid moved his fingers on her swollen cunt. She felt her wetness dripping down her ass. He rubbed her clit with his thumb making her feel dizzy. He suddenly pushed three fingers inside her. He fingered her till she came all over his fingers. He licked his fingers.

Sid - You taste good

He licked all the cum. She was moaning. She held his hair and pulled him more closer to her.

Avu - You had your fun. Now my turn

Sid - Sure

He laid down. She came on top of him and removed his Shirt. She licked her lips seeing his perfect abs. Sid smirked.

Sid - Someone is hungry

Avu - Who won't babyboy seeing a fucking snack underneath

She started kissing, licking and biting his abs. She left hickeys. Then she moved down and removed his boxers and sat on his manhood and started grinding her womanhood over it. He was moaning mess

He flipped her and came on top of her and kissed her lips. They kissed each other till they were out of breath. He positioned himself and teased her clit with his manhood.

Sid - Ready baby?

He said in her ear and sucked her ear lobe.

Avu - Hmm

Sid - Lemme know if it hurts Ok?

Avu nodded. He entered inside her slowly. Avu screamed. Sid pulled himself out.

Sid - You Ok Babygirl?

He asked with concern Caressing her cheek. She nodded.

Sid chuckled at her. He entered again slowly at first. He kissed her lips and played with her boobs to distract her. When she adjusted to pain, he started thrusting faster. She closed her eyes. He smacked her ass tightly.

Sid - Eyes on me. I want you to look at me fucking you

She opened her eyes. They fucked each other while having an eye lock.

Avu - F...f..faster

She was a moaning mess under him. He thrusted faster and came inside her. After few minutes, she also came over his dick. He pulled out and laid down.

Sid - Avu!

She nodded and sat between her legs. He took his dick in her hands and pressed it making him moan. She kissed it's tip and licked it making him shiver. Then she brought it near her lower part and pushed it inside. She rode him and both came together. She felt on him. Both were panting heavily. He caressed her hair. He cupped her face and kissed her lips.Sid was panting heavily.

Avu - You ok Babyboy?

Sid smiled and nodded nodded. They drift off to sleep with Avu on top of him...............................

___________________________________________________________________

And Like this They Lived Happily Ever After : )

THE END

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ?
DID YOU GUYS LIKED IT ?

IF YOU GUYS WANT EPILOGUE THEN I WANT SHOUT OUTS FOR 'ALL ALONE WITH YOU' SO DO IT FAST AND GET YOUR EPILOGUE! STAY TUNED!!

ENJOY READING AND VOMMENT!!

GRACIAS!!
SAMEERA : )
ADIOS~AMIGOS~