Two sides to every story..

*~Hinata's point of view (POV) *~

"H-hinata boke, you can't" He said in a concerning voice, I looked at him as our eyes met. We stared at each other for a few seconds, drowning in the other's eyes. Until I broke the silence and said "I won't get in the house, but let me come with you, just in case something happens!" Finally, after endless begging, he agreed. Before I could do anything else, Daichi came in the gym and interrupted our conversation and we started practicing. My spikes were back to their normal crazy self, and the team praised me a lot. Kageyama's were better, but he was clearly still nervous. Practice ended and we parted our ways, going to our classes.

*~Time skip to after school*~

The way to Kageyama's house was quiet, although I tried to start a conversation with him multiple times, he'd reply but a short answer, obviously hinting that he wasn't interested in starting a conversation with me.. Finally, after endless walking, we got to his house, flashbacks of what happened came back to my mind... I shoved them away quickly: I wanted to focus on Kageyama right now, nothing else. He got to his door and opened it, I stood outside with my fingers crossed, hoping nothing bad would happen to him..

*~Play "The Wisp Sings" By "Winter Aid" - Kageyama's point of view (POV)*~

I opened the door and walked inside, the house smelled terrible "it's disgusting, I hate the smell..." I thought to myself as I closed the door and started making my way to my bedroom upstairs. I heard a voice call my name, the voice was yelling. I looked down to see my dad with an alcohol bottle in his hand, he was angry, I was terrified... Seeing him reminded me of how I could have been happy, if I was just born in a normal house... The thought of such happiness made my heart warm a little. Before I could do anything he grabbed me by my hair down, I wanted to run away to Hinata's arms and hug him.. I looked at the window to see him there, staring at me with his big brown eyes, full of life... They looked so innocent, I could see he was terrified too, just like me... Our eyes then met and he desperately signed to me with his hands to come, he was on the verge of crying too, I immediately nodded hoping it would calm him down, even just a little... I felt myself hit the cold floor, my back and my hands both hurt a lot from the fall. He let go off me and looked me right in the eyes, his eyes were so lifeless: like he's given up on life a long time ago... I took that chance to try and run away from him, I ran the front door, to Hinata, who was now waiting there for me, he then looked behind me and screamed "KAGEYAMA! LOOK-" I felt something drag my leg back, it was my dad.. His hands were warm and he was holding my leg. I tried to shake it, my heart feeling like it was going to beat out of my chest, but he wouldn't let go. Tears were forming in my eyes but I wouldn't let them out, I didn't want Hinata to see me cry again.. I had to stay strong for him.

I kept violently shaking my leg "L-LET GO!" I screamed, my voice was shaky and I was barely able to breathe, the thought if losing Hinata scared me more than anything.. I couldn't lose him, out of all people, not him... "don't leave me, Tobio, please... I need you.." I heard my dad say, he was begging for me to stay, his voice was full of pain and he wouldn't let go of my leg, he was desperate to make me stay "L-LET GO, DAD YOU CAN'T J-JUST PUSH ME DOWN THE STAIRS AND THEN BEG FOR ME TO NOT LEAVE YOU!!! Y-YOU CAN'T...! YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW I FELT SO WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT YOU?!" I shouted at him: He needed me, I was the only person he had in his life, everyone else left him, he takes his anger out on me... I knew it, but... It hurt so much... Why can't I just be selfish for once..?! All the scars I have, all the pain I've had to suffer, was caused by HIM! By that old filthy man that I call my dad, So why... Why... Do I care so much..?! Was I really that easy to fool...? To take advantage of..?! Tears were able to escape my eye and my sight got blurry. After endless shaking, I was finally able to break our touch, "why did he have to be this way..?" I thought to myself as I took the spiker's hand tightly and we ran together... Just ran... Far away from it all... We didn't know where we were headed, but it didn't matter, as long as we have other:

We will be happy

———————————————————

Author's note:

Uploading two chapter together before they're supposed to come together but I felt like they'd be more meaningful if I seperated them. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN THIS CHAPTER SJNFJSNDBFNDN, anyways, next chapter is MUCH BETTER AND IT MADE MY FRIEND SOB SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP YET AND GO READ IT PLEASE 🙏