Lost before found again

*~Play “To Build A Home” by “Patrick Watson” - Hinata's point of view (POV)*~

———————————————————

I ran to Kageyama’s house, tears rolling down my eyes as I ran, it all seemed too unreal, it couldn’t be... He’ll be fine, everything will be fine... ”I can’t lose him, not now... He PROMISED! He promised me we’ll grow old together, he promised...” thoughts like this were running through my head on repeat. I was begging to God this wasn’t real...

Why beg if we know God holds no favorites? Why is it so hard to accept that harsh reality? We attempt to escape our realities through useless technology knowing it will only cause harm, so why do it anyway? Is it because we're afraid of being judged? Or is it because it's easier to run away, hide from the pain until it's too late?

I finally got to his house, I saw all the team outside, they were all had heartbroken expressions on their faces, they were all crying, even Tsukishima... Words cannot explain the pain we were all feeling, it was overwhelming... There are sirens, so many sirens... It hurt, everything did. Noya noticed me, and with tears in his eyes he ran over to me, “N-noya..?” I said softly, my voice was breaking as he punched me in the face. My face heating up from his punch as I fell on to cold wet floor, he on top of me “YOU KNEW, DIDN’T YOU?! YOU KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THIS AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT HINATA!!” he screamed at me, he sounded so hurt, we all were... I just repeated to him quietly the same words again and again with pain in my voice “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry...” Daichi and Sugawara picked up Noya “STOP IT NOYA, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DO THIS, NOR THE PLACE!” Daichi yelled at him. They calmed Noya down and gave me the final look that I’ll never be able to forget: it was a look of disappointment and pain. It reminded me of the fact that I was the one who caused them this pain, it was my fault... I ran into his house, pushing many cops on the way inside. There his body was, laying on the cold floor, lifeless... His blue eyes had lost their life, there was no spark in them anymore, they were lifeless... Everything started going blurry, my head was screaming in pain, as tears ran down my cheeks, it was all too much for me to handle, too much... “NO! KAGEAMA, WAKE UP THIS ISN’T FUNNY!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I shook his body, his body was freezing cold... He didn’t resist, he couldn’t... Deep down I knew, he was already gone... I begged to God this was some kind of sick twisted joke... I couldn’t lose him, we were so close to paradise, to happiness.
Sometimes things happen that are out of our control, and we have to accept them...

“KAGEYAMA YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME, YOU PROMISED!! I LOVE YOU PLEASE...” I felt my head start to spin in circles as I finally calmed down and passed out on the floor, next to his body. He was still beautiful, he even looked like an angel...  I could hear someone come through the door, it was the cops. I felt as if I was float, flying just above the skies, looking down at everyone next to the love of my life, Tobio. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn’t help but hope that when I wake up, he’ll be by my side again...

But life goes on, and you have to keep moving forward.. Time won't slow down for you, you're no special, none of us are.

———————————————————

Author's note:

This has nothing to do with the fanfiction but HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE NEW AOT EPISODE, IT'S SO DOPE OMG LOVE LOVE, STUDIO MAPPA DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB!! 💯 anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and TWO MORE CHAPTERS GUYS, LET'S GO!