The Goblet

Normal POV

All the students walked out their dorms and into the Great Hall. The students from Fiore all separated from talking to each other and went back to their perspective tables. Though you could see Natsu making puppy dog eyes at Lucy, she could barely avoid him.

"Luce please I'm sorry" Natsu whined

"Nope, now go back to your table" Lucy scolded

"Fine" Natsu said in a sad voice and left while Lucy went to her own table.

Natsu walked back to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Sting who had a sad and happy expression.

"What's wrong" asked Natsu

"Rogue's still mad at me" he replied

"Don't worry, they'll probably forget it after this "Natsu reassured him. He nodded and then Dumbledore started talking.

"Greetings everyone, as you all know the Tri-Wizard Tournaments will take place in a month. Though before anyone decides to enter, let me you all tell a few more details. No.1 is that to enter you must be 17 or up but if u is skilled in wizardry. Secondly in order to be registered you must put your name in a goblet known as "The Goblet of Fire". Lastly you will have no idea in what the task will be so you must be prepared. You may start eating now"

Time Skip brought to you by Natsu and Sting stuffing their faces

Rogue's POV

After eating all the students went to the Goblet of fire to see who was putting their name in. Viktor Krum had already put his name in and the Weasley twins had beards and were fighting. This school sure is weird but nothing compared to what happens in Fiore. Sting, Yukino and I went ahead and put our names in, while Natsu Erza, Lucy, Gray, Gajeel and Levy from Fairy tail had put their names in. From Lamia Scale only Chelia had put her name in and from Crime Sorciere Cobra and Meredy. After that was over Natsu and Gray had started fighting with each other about who was going to represent Fairy tail. I just ignored it and went to sit on a step and peacefully read. When I sat down I noticed that there was a girl with bushy brown hair staring at me as if I was a threat which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. "Um do you need anything" I asked awkwardly, "Oh it's nothing she says as she walks away. "Strange" I thought before continuing to read my book.

The End