We're Gonna Die!🤢🤮

Lucy's POV

Once we got our uniforms and wore them (of course we sent the boys to the pool) Master had come back from his office and told us what roles we each will be playing.

"Okay listen up Laxus, Freed, Mira, Cana, Minerva and Guildarts will all be teachers and the rest of you will be students, now follow Albus so you can arrive at your destination" He says

Then suddenly Proffesor Dumbledore took out a wand and just moved it in a circle which then opened a Portal and you could see that the area was a train station. "R.I.P Dragon Slayers" I thought to myself.   

Dumbledore: One by one pass through the portal

I went first followed by Erza then Wendy and the other dragon slayers then Jellal afterwards Gray and Juvia and then the other. Once everyone went through the portal we saw that were at a train station.

No-ones POV

Dumbledore: We have arrived, I have already got your fake wands and supplies, your wands will channel your magic so you may perform your spells you may use your magic but only when neccesary or during the games. The seats that have the fiore logo on them are yours they are next to the boy you must protect. When you enter the hall you have to put on a little show so you should discuss it in the train. Follow me.

 Lucy: Where is our stop?

Dumbledore: All you have to do is run towards the middle of platform 9 and 10.

Erza: Alright, any brave volunteers.

Gary: I'll go

Juvia: Gray-Sama your clothes!

Gray: Huh, when did that happen

Erza: I knew you would do that so I brought many extra pairs, here and don't lose them.

Gray: Yes Ma'am!

Gray stood a few feet away the quickly ran toward platform 9 and 3 quarters and in the blink of an eye he was gone. Once Gray had gone everyone else followed and they were facing the Hogwarts express.

The Dragon Slayers -Wendy: WE'RE GONNA DIE!

Erza: How long does the ride take?

Dumbledore: 30 minutes

The Dragon Slayer -Wendy: That long!

Erza: Shut up and get in!

The Dragon Slayers-Wendy (she doesn't have motion sickness in this story) went in the train without saying another word.

10 Minute time skip brought to you by D.S.M.S.S

They were all sitting in the train and all the Dragon Slayers had fallen asleep.

Midnight: They were literally puking there guts out a few moments ago and now there sleeping *sigh* sometimes I wonder whats happening inside there head.

Lucy: Same, but do you see the way everyone looks at us.

Juvia: Juvia sees it too.

Just then before they coukd say anything else the trolley pulled and they were asked if they wanted any food just then Natsu woke "did someone say food 😮" he says as he gets up to get some.

Harry's POV 

When we were sitting we saw that there were some odd looking students for example there hair and uniform but I guessed they were from another school, transferring.

 20 minute time skip brought to u by Natsu eating the entire trolley

No-ones POV

They had all arrived at Hogwarts and just then Dumbledore appeared.

Dumbledore: I see u have arrived, have you got the performance ready?

Lucy: Yes Sir

Finished Chap 3 

Thx for reading