Mission?!

(I have only read till the Goblet of Fire so that's where this takes place)

Narrative POV

It was a normal day at the Fairy tail Guild and Team Natsu just got back from another mission. Master Mavis was just sitting at a table while Mira was serving everyone. The Thunder Legion were just sitting around but there for some reason Laxus kept looking back and forth at Freed and Freed was just plain confused on why but was blushing slightly as well. Then all of a sudden the guilds current Master, Master Makarov suddenly yelled from above.

"Alright listen up you brats an important visitor has come and he wants to give a mission for the names I call out along with some members from a few other guilds" yelled Makarov.

"Huh? What kind of Mission" Natsu asked clueless of what is happening

"Idk Natsu but it sounds serious considering more than one guild is going" answered Lucy

Before Makarov could continue he was cut off by Erza asking:

"Before you speak Master, why didn't the visitor just put a request?"

"The question will be answered when he and the other guilds arrive" he answered

"Now for the ones that will be going" he continues

"Listen closely. Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Laxus, Freed, Evergreen, Bixlo, Lisanna, Juvia, Cana, Guildarts and Mira, all of you come to my office" He exclaims.

Lucy's POV

Once Master was done explaining and telling names, he called the names that were called out to his office. After a while we heard a knock on his door and standing in front of us were members from three other guilds Saber-tooth, Crime sorciere and Lamia Scale. The members sent were Yukino, Minerva, Sting and Rouge from Saber-tooth, all of Crime sorciere (-Racer and Hot eye) and from Lamia Scale there were Lyon and Chelia, but standing behind was another old man whom I had never seen before and judging by everyone else's face they didn't know him either.

"Um, Master not be rude but who's that" I ask

"That is the visitor" He replied

"Good-evening young wizards, I am Albus Dumbledore Headmaster of Hogwarts school of Wizards" The Old Man spoke

Narrative POV

Albus Dumbledore introduces and then said "I have come here to ask you all to go undercover as a school to Hogwarts to protect a student named Harry Potter. My school is in another dimension so I would like you all to meet me here tomorrow at 10 AM in the morning, further details will be given then".

Chapter one done