Suspicion Arises

No-one's Pov

Dumbledore had led all the students in to the great hall but made the fiore high student wait till the first years sorting was finished.

Dumbledore: As you all know we have gathered you here for a special event, now I will spare you and tell you what it is. This year we will be holding a tournament known as the Triwizard tournament. The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the tournament once every five years, and it was generally agreed to be a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witches and wizards of different nationalities — until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the tournament was discontinued. Today we will be bringing it back but we will have an extra school joining us, this school teaches ancient magic that is not used by wands but is a part of the user's life, I present to you Fiore High School of Ancient Magic.

The Golden Trio's POV

We all listened closely as Professor Dumbledore explained.

Ron: Ancient Magic? What the bloody hell is that?

Hermione: I don't know, it wasn't mentioned in any magic spell book I read.

Harry: Maybe it's in the restricted section.

Hermione: Maybe

Back with the Fiore Gang

Rouge's POV

I could hear Dumbledore explaining to the students about the tournament but I could also hear some other students talking about what ancient is. Honestly did they even listen, just then I heard Dumbledore say our school name so we quickly went.

No 'ones POV

When they entered Juvia had taken all the water around her and formed them into a heart then Laxus shot a lightning bolt and Lucy took a key out and shot some magic energy from it (no-one saw the key) afterwards Gray froze the heart with magic flowing in it then Lyon made birds out of his Ice make magic Wendy used the air around to make the heart float and Freed set a rune before Erza launched a few swords to the sides which then shattered to magic dust when it touched the runes. Just then Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers shot roars to the roof but made it so nothing would get destroyed (surprisingly).

The whole hall erupted in applause and the Fiore Gang stood next to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore: Now before we continue, I'd like to say a few extra details this school will be sorted in to house to know where they will be staying and what kind of person they are and instead of one. They will have 4 extra competitors since they are sorted in to different branches of their school so there are four schools in one school. (I am unable able to think of any other reason). Now first we present Beauxbatons *insert performance* and Durmstrang *insert performance. Now let the sorting begin, when Professor McGonagall calls your name come up.

"Have you seen their hair color!?" Says Ron

"Yeah there so unnatural" Says Harry

"They probably dyed them which is against the rules I'll have to talk to them later" Say Hermione

(I will only state their houses and a few lines)

"Scarlet Erza"

"Gryffindor"

The Gryffindor's table erupted in applause as Erza sat down

"Dragneel Natsu"

"Gryffindor"

"Blood Hell even their names are weird" Says Ron

Awe's were heard from the Fiore Students as they passed Lucy 50 jewels each Person since they bet which house Natsu would be in.

"Heartfelia Lucy"

Some whistles were heard as Lucy sat down and some were saying "I wouldn't mind her in my house"

"Hufflepuff"

"Aww I wanted Luce in my house" Natsu wined

"Fullbuster Gray"

"Hufflepuff"

"Marvell Wendy"

"Hufflepuff"

"Redfox Gajeel"

"Slytherin"

"McGarden Levy"

"Raven Claw"

"Dreyar Laxus"

"Gryffindor"

"Justine Freed"

"Raven Claw"

"Evergreen"

"Raven Claw"

"Bixlo"

"Slytherin"

"Strauss Lisanna"

"Hufflepuff"

"Locksar Juvia"

"Hufflepuff"

"Alberano Cana"

"Gryffindor"

"Guildarts"

"Gryffindor"

"Strauss Mirajane"

"Slytherin"

How's and what's filled the hall

"Agria Yukino"

"Hufflepuff"

"Orland Minerva"

"Gryffindor"

"Eucliffe Sting"

"Gryffindor"

"Cheney Rogue"

"Slytherin"

"Jellal Fernandez"

"Raven Claw"

"Meredy"

"Raven Claw"

"Macbeth"

"Slytherin"

"Sorano"

"Slytherin"

"Erik"

"Slytherin"

"Vastia Lyon"

"Gryffindor"

"Blendy Chelia"

"Gryffindor"

Golden Trio's POV

Hermione: I find them rather suspicious

Ron: Yeah, but they are a lot of cute girls

Harry and Hermione give Ron the "Really" look

Harry: They could be death eaters

Hermione: Better keep a close eye on them

Normal POV

Dumbledore: Now let the feast begin!

With a flick of his Wand a ton of food appeared

Natsu: So much food *starts eating everything*

End of Ch.4