What is he?!

After the girl left Rogue continued to read his book but little did he know, the girl and he friends were watching him very closely.

Hermione's POV

Phew, that was close if he had suspected anything I would be in trouble. He seems strange to me and I sense a dark presence when I'm near him. When I reached Harry and Ron I explained to them my suspicions. Once I was done I saw him suddenly clutch his head and run so I decided to follow him since I started getting suspicious again.

Normal POV

While Rogue was reading he suddenly heard something whisper "I missed you" and he instantly knew what it was, his shadow. Suddenly the thing that talked to him said again "Face your destiny Rogue; you will be tainted by evil". Rogue suddenly felt a lot of pain in his head and he clutched it tightly and running to the nearest empty room. Once he reached he started screaming at the shadow to stop but it didn't and suddenly he lost control of his entire body and was lost in an abyss of darkness.

Hermione's POV *again*

I started following the raven haired biy to wherever he was going and once I saw... I wish I didn't. The boy was surrounded by shadows and screaming in pain before it all stopped. Suddenly he snapped his towards me, his eyes were  darker and he was radiating an evil aura. Then out of no-where there were shadow starting to suffocate me, "what is he?!" is what ithought before passing out...

TBC