Harry, did ya' put yer name in the goblet of fiyah'?

Previously: -

Victor Krum from Durmstrang Institute

Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons

Cedric Diggory from Hogwarts

Erza Scarlet from Fairy tail 

"All of fairy tail erupted in cheers "knew it" "we'll definitely win" they shouted. "Quite let him speak we'll celebrate later" Erza glared and they all silenced

"As I was saying" Dumbledore continued

Sting Eucliffe from Saber tooth

Chelia Blendy from Lamia Scale

And

Cobra from Crime Sorciere

Suddenly they goblet threw another paper

"HARRY POTTER"

Continuation: -

Everyone in the great hall went silent, words were being exchanged and looks were shot.

"Harry, did you put your name in the goblet of fire" Dumbledore asked serenely, as the rage of Poseidon himself burned deep within his soul.

"n-no sir" Harry stuttered

"Very well, join the other champions" Dumbledore spoke, debating whether it was Harry or an outside force.

Of course, this event only increased the Golden Trio's suspicion (I don't hate them, I'm just a sucker for drama).

"Yes sir" Harry replied, sweat dripping down his forehead

Harry walked, heading to where the other champions, his arrival surely shocked the other champions.

"Are they calling us back in the hall" Sting inquired, raising his eyebrow

"Uh, no, my name came out the goblet" Harry answered awkwardly

"Huh, but there should be only one champion from each school" Cobra added in, confused and annoyed for some apparent reason

"Yeah well, I have no idea myself" Harry replied

"Alright then" Sting said

The entire room then went into an awkward silence, as Erza called her three fellow mages over to the fireplace. Let's eavesdrop on their conversation, shall we.

"It seems that someone put his name in the Goblet" She said.

"Yeah, but I don't think he likes us all that much" Sting spoke.

"That seems to be the case, and it's not a good thing, how do we "protect" him then" Chelia added in.

"Damn, I've got a feeling we're going to be facing a lot of Drama" Cobra said

"Well, we should all start with keeping a close eye on anyone suspicious, understood" Erza commanded

"Yes ma'am " replied the rest, as they waited for their next orders. Just then Dumbledore walked in and started to speak, "Now, after your name has been picked you will be bound to a contract that says you cannot back out of the tournament" he finished as the rest of them nodded. 

"Now, as you all know, the tournament will take place over a course of around seven months. Three tasks will be given separately on the 24th of November, February and June. They take place after long pauses to give students the chance to relax as well as bond with their peers." Dumbledore explains before ending the meeting with "that would be all, please, try to get along".

Well, let's just say Harry wanted to fling himself off the astronomy tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days had passed since the contestants had been picked and the first task was a week away. The fairy tail gang (including saber, lamias scale and crime sorciere) were all gathered in the great during their break period. Each having their own story of the things they heard people say against Harry, and the potter sucks badges being handed out. Making it much harder to keep him safe while still being undercover.

"Honestly, the kids a bit of a brat" said Minerva.

"Yeah, but can you blame him, we aren't exactly the sneakiest. He literally saw Natsu and Gajeel eating fire and metal the other day" said Gray, side eyeing the two. 

"Hey!" The two yelled in coercion.

"Well, I know the headmaster, old dude, I think dingle bell, said that no one will be told the task before the first day. I believe to be prepared, we should figure it out" said Natsu.

Everyone seemed to agree, not bothering to correct his thoughts on dumbledores name. Why try, he's a lost cause anyways.

"So, what're you thinking" asked Sting.

"Well, we could steal whatever documents he has in his office, I mean, he obviously would right?". This shocked everyone as the idea came from none other than Yukino, when did she decide thieving was the only way.

"So, you're saying we plan...a heist?" Asked Lucy as Yukon nodded. 

Well, none of them seemed to mind the idea, after all, they could use some entertainment since their stay was completely dull. How do these people have fun for gosh sake, even their food was bland and flavourless, mostly boiled or roasted with no spices.

Little did they know, a certain redhead and speckled boy were listening in, and became increasingly more suspicious. You know what this means, chaos and calamity.

Author here, thank you so much for reading. I recently came back to life here and read this book and almost died from second hand embarrassment. So I would just like to say that moving forward you may notice it is written a bit differently, but that is because I changed a few things, like my writing. I will edit previous chapters but later, so if you notice any inconsistencies with the plot, do not be afraid to inform me via or commenting or DM. 

See you next chapter <3

Sincerely, LillacLunatic