Revealing my dark side

Troye licks the tip of my erection gently before he starts sucking. In the beginning it's slow and soft, but he gradually increases the speed. I moan fiercely and breath fast out between my teeth. It's hard to believe that he has never done this before, when it feels so good. I grab a shelf behind me with my one hand and clamp on to it, forcing myself not to moan too loud. 

Suddenly, I can hear someone calling our names outside in the hallway. It's Tyler. When did he arrive? I thought he was still sick! Troye immediately pulls away, and I try to put my pants back on, which is incredibly difficult to do with a hard on. It's bad enough if he catches us standing here in a dark broom cupboard, he doesn't have to know what has been going on in here. The footsteps approach, and We both hold our breaths. Ty calls out once more, and I can hear, he is right outside the door. Two more steps, and now I can see the shadow of his feet under the door. If he opens it, there is nothing we can do, nowhere to hide, we just have to face him. 

Zoella's voice calls Tyler from what I assume is the conference room. "Ty, come on! they probably went to get something to eat" Ty sighs, and starts walking towards the sound of her voice. When I can no longer hear his footsteps, I reach out my hand in the dark and find Troye's. I wrap my other arm around his waist, and pull him close for a long, deep kiss, before he slowly slides down to finish his business.

I carefully opening the door, and we walk hand in hand back to the conference room, but let go of each other just before entering. Caspar and Joe are there, and they both light up in a smile when they see us. "Hi guys!" Caspar says. "Where have you two been?" The little spark in his eyes tells me that he has a clue, but he doesn't say anything out loud. Hiding the fact that me and Tro are together is not going very well. "We went to get something to eat" Troye lies, but it sounds so natural and true that I almostly think it's true for a second. But then I remember how not true it is, and I accidentally blush be the thought of what actually happened. Caspar notices, and I can see a small smirk starting to grow in the corner of his mouth.

Joe is just sitting on his phone, not even looking up when he says. "Zoe and Tyler went looking for you, they'll be back in a bit" He says.  I throw myself on the couch, I am literally so exhausted. Troye sits down in the other end of the couch, slides his phone out of his pocket and starts scrolling through twitter. The thing is, I find it incredibly hard to watch someone go on any social media, and not doing it too. I can't help it, it's like the urge to check my phone becomes so much more irresistible, and I just can't. So I find my phone, and as I open twitter, the first tweet on my dash is from Troye. 

"I'm a lucky boy :)"

I can't stop smiling like an idiot. I have to tweet something too, but what. Something cute that will make him smile, but not too obvious and a little artsy. I can't come up with anything good, so I end up just scrolling through fan tweets. After about ten minutes, Troye and Zoe come back. Both me and Troye get up from the couch and greet Ty. I hug him and say. "Hi Ty! Are you okay?" He smiles. "Yeah, I'm back again. But I have to leave sometime next week for some conference in Miama, and I think I'll stay there 'till Playlist Live. It feels kind of ridiculous to travel back to LA again, when there are only three days between the events" He says and shrugs his shoulders. I nod and smile. "Yeah, that sound practical" 

"The thing is, Tro will have to stay at your place until then" He says and looks at Troye. Troye looks at me and I can see a ray of hope and excitement in his beautiful, blue eyes. I send him a bright smile. "Ofcourse he can" I can't explain how happy I feel right now. I'd feared that we would have to be sepperated again, because Tro was supposed to stay at Ty's while he's in LA. I think my smile must have been a little too excited or maybe it was the way we looked at eacother, I don't know what gives us away, but all of a sudden, Ty starts laughing uncontrollably, and he yells out "OH. MY. GOD!" At first I am confused, but when he looks at Troye and then at me, I realise, he knows. God dammit!