Telling the truth

When I wake up, Troye is gone. It's midnight, so the room is completely dark, and I can't see a thing. I sit up and wait 'till my eyes get used to the dark. Then i get up and start searching for him. He is not in the bathroom, neither in my bedroom. I'm getting a little nervous now, where could he be? But then I hear a sound from the kitchen. I run to the kitchen, and see troye standing there with his back to me, trying to find a spoon in a drawer. In his one hand he holds a nutella jar. I can't help it but smile. I only bought that jar for him, and he knows that, because I hate nutella.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, knowing that he will get a scare from the sudden sound of my voice. He turns around and smiles "You scared me, Con" He says, and put a spoon of nutella in his mouth. I shiver by the thought of a whole spoon full of nutella in my mouth. I don't understand how he can eat it. "I couldn't sleep, and I felt quiet hungry, since we didn't eat dinner" He sits down by the dining table and I join him. Even though I am really tired, I stay up with him for the next hour, just keeping him compagny and talking.

"It's really nice of you to stay up with me" he says. "No problem" I smile at him. "And it was a nice day, really, I appreciate it. It was fun" "Yeah, anytime Tro" He puts the lid on the nutella jar. "We should probably go back to sleep" He says and looks down. Right now I am pretty glad the light is so low, cause then he can't see me blushing. I know he is thinking of us, all cuddled up on the couch. 

"I can just sleep on the couch" He says. "Uhm, okay, that's cool" Even though I know it is pretty unlikely, I'd kind of hoped we could just both go back to sleeping on the couch. Ofcourse, Troye doesn't even know I have feelings for him. He thinks I am straight, just like I did less than a day ago. "Do you want me to get you a pillow?" He nods. I go to my bedroom, and he follows me. I can barely see where I am going, but I don't feel like turning on the lights. Sometimes the dark is just better. 

I grab a pillow from my bed, and as I turn around, I look directly into Troyes eyes. Even though it is dark, I can still sense thhe intense blue color they have. We are standing so close, I can feel his heavy breath on my skin. We gaze into eachothers eyes. He takes a step back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to.." I break him off "it's okay" He looks down for a second and takes a deep breath. Then he opens his mouth, but nothing comes out, and he closes it again. Then he takes the pillow out of my hands. "Thanks, g'night" he says, and walks out of the room.

Is it just me, or does he act strange around me? he never used to act like this before. He keeps coming close to me, and when he looks at me, I swear, I can see something in his eyes. As if he wants to come closer, but doesn't know if he may. Maybe it is just me, imagining things that aren't real. But I do swear, something is different with him, and I really like it. These new feelings I get around him, they make me really happy. I feel like nothing can tear me down as long as we are together. 

It's 9am, I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast for us. I know he loves eggs and avocado, so I went shopping earlier, so I could surprise him. I sigh. I don't even know what I am doing, I'n just following my feelings. Itøs been a long time since I've been this happy, and I feel like nothing else matters when I am around Troye. I know it is very strong feelings to have, I mean, he has only been here for two days. But we have been together almost ever since his plane arrived. It doesn't really matter to me how long he's been here, I am just happy he is.

"Oh my god, what is that smell? it is so good!" He enters the kitchen, looking cute as fuck tbh. His curly hair is everywhere and his sleepy eyes are just the icing on the cake. "I made you eggs with avocado" I say. His eyes widen. "Are you serious? You're the best, Con da bon!" He hugs me. "I was wondering.." He starts. I had the feeling he might want to stay, but I didn't dare to think it would happen. "Yeah?" "Well.. Ty is sick, and nobody knows when he'll recover. And I mean, if you don't have any plans for the next couple weeks anyway.. I thought maybe, if you want, I could stay here?"