Africa

Warning: This chapter is very emotional. (In desire of ultimate emotional outcome, listening to The Fault In Our Stars by Troye Sivan whilst reading this chapter is recommended) Enjoy :)

I'm lying in my bed with Troye's arms around me. We are both only in our boxers, and our skin is still wet from the shower we just took together. I'd never done it in a shower before, and it was beyond all my expectations. The hot water made the experience extremely intense, and our kisses better too. I liked it a lot. It was the perfect way to end our last day together, really. Our day was just perfect in general. Eating a nice pancake breakfast, walking on the beach, kissing in the sand, watching the beautiful sunset over the ocean, and then the shower-thing.

But I am still sad. Sad that he is leaving, sad that I can't go with him because of my trip to Swaziland  in Africa next week, and sad because he isn't going there with me. I really want him to, but that's not an option. And he is going to be working on his next album among a lot of other stuff, when he's back in Australia, so it's going to be at least a month or two before we'll see each other again. That's what makes me the most sad. 

Nevertheless, I try to stay positive, and not ruin our last day by being sad. I can cry when he's gone. I probably will, and it's probably going to be a while before I get used to being without him again. I mean, I have been around him 24/7 the past three weeks, except for those two days he was in San Fran. I don't know how I will be able to function without him, but I guess I'll just have to figure out something.

Tro is biting the tip of my ear, kissing my neck, and whispering sweet things to me. "Lilli billy Con da bon, I love you sosososo much" he whispers before continueing kissing my neck. I sigh. I love you too. I turn around and look at him. There are only three hours 'till his plane takes off, and he has to be in the airport two hours in advance. It takes half an hour to drive to the airport, which I'm going to do with him, so I can say goodbye to him in the airport. We only have half an hour left to lie here. Troye hasn't even packed his stuff yet, but I guess he doesn't want to do it before we have to go. It is too sad to think about. But we just have to be strong. I know we are strong enough to make it through a couple months apart.

I lean in to kiss him, soft and light. He strokes my cheek, and his hand goes further down my chest, to my abdomen. He stops and looks me in the eyes. It's not really the right time for that, I'd rather just cuddle with him until we have to go, so I take his hand in mine, squeezes it gently and send him a little smile. He smiles back and kisses me again. Boy, those lips are the softest things in this universe, I swear. When he pulls back again, I keep my eyes closed. Then, I sink. "I love you" I say. Not loud, but I'm not whispering either. Then, I wrap my arms around him and start kissing him, pasionately. He responds my kisses, and I roll on top of him.

I have always been the top kind of guy, and Tro has always been a bottom, but now, he turns me over, so he is on top. He starts kissing my neck again, searching for my soft spot. When he finds it, I start moaning from pleasure, it honestly feels so good. He starts grinding on me, and We both get a hard on after only a few seconds. But we don't have time for this. We have to get ready, Tro has to pack his things, and most importantly, get dressed. So I gently push him away. "I really want to, Tro, trust me, but.. " He closes his eyes, frowns and sighs depressingly. I kiss him on the forehead, and we both get up.

We just manage to get ready two seconds before the cap arrives. It's 10pm, and it's dark out. All the way to the Airport, Troye and I are sitting with our arms around each other, not knowing what to do about what's about to happen. The car stops. We're here. We go inside, Tro checks in, we wait for ten minutes, hand in hand, embracing each other, trying not to cry. The gate is open. He has to go. I can't help it, my eyes water and I can't see anything for the tears. Tro starts crying too, and we look at each other for a while, still hand in hand. "I love you so much, Connor" He says, and strokes my cheek. "I can't bare the thought of being without you. We have to be in touch at least once a day, promise me that" I nod and Hug him tight.