Playlist Live

After spending most of the day cuddling, kissing and cooking, Troye decides that we have to go for a walk. When I start resisting Troye immediately goes "It will be good for you, and I think we both need some air. Besides, the weather is pretty good right now, and the weather forecast says thar it'll rain tomorrow! Then we can stay inside all day and watch Netflix and drink hot chocolate. But right now, we are going for a walk" What can I say to that? His deep blue eyes are very persuasive, and I give in. We walk hand in hand down the street, turn right, then left. I know where he is going. 

We reach the park a couple minutes later, and this time, Troye is the one leading towards my secret place. The best thing about it is, nobody really knows it exists other than me, and now also Troye, so it's pretty private and quiet. When we get there, the sun is on it's way down, allowing a bright, orange light to colour the surface of the lake in the most beautiful shade of golden, making it look like actual liquid gold.

The special lighting also makes Tro's facial lines stand out, providing his face to look somewhat Divine, to be honest. He is standing there, at the top of the hill, looking out over the golden orange lake, and I'm standing right beside him, unable to look anywhere but at his face. He looks so beautiful, his long eyelashes framing his beautiful eyes, with the most devastating blue colour you can imagine. Pictures can't capture it. His abundant, brown and curly hair, is perfectly natural, not in a quiff. I like it, maybe even better. My eyes wander down his nose, so perfectly straight, and his big, filthy lips, softly curved. His strong jaw line is the finishing touch to a face so incredibly breathtaking that I can't hold back anymore.

"Troye" I sigh and place my hands on the sides of his face, forcing him to look away from the lake and into my eyes. "I love you" I say. A little smile appears on his lips, and he whispers "I love you too" Just before our lips collide. Troye presses his lips longingly against mine, thirsting for more. His hands are already sliding under my shirt, and he starts leading me towards the bench. I respond his thirst with passionate kisses down his neck, and grabbing his waist to pull him closer. It's funny how just a couple days ago, he was afraid to even undress me. Now he is basically inviting me to have sex with him on a bench in a Forest. I can tell by the fact that he is already undoing the buttons in my jeans, and sits on the bench, encouraging me to lay down on top of him. 

It's a warm evening, perfect for walking in the park. Despite this, it seems as if the entire park forlorn. There is nothing to get in the way for us, but I don't think it's the place for it. Of course, it's romantic, but the bench is small and not very comfortable, and also pretty dirty. I want our first time to be perfect, and I just don't feel like this does it for me. So I pull away from Troye, explaining with a simple "Not here" and he nods understandingly. Before we leave, We take one last look at the lake, absorbing the beautiful view into our memories. Even though nothing really happened this evening, this is just about one of the most precious and important memories I'll ever have. 

When we get back home, the sun is down again. Troye looks at me and shrugs his shoulders of me, when I sigh as I look at the time. It's becoming a bad habit eating so late every day. I mean, it's already past seven, and we haven't even started cooking our pizza's yet. Troye finds the dough I prepared for us earlier, and I start digging out the ingredients we need to make them. Cooking turns out pretty fun actually, we roll out the dough together, and decorate our pizza's with different accessories, Troye making a pineapple penis on his, which we laugh of for a while. He blushes a bit, but I just think it's cute. When the pizza's are in the oven, we make the most of our time by making out on the kitchen table. Hehe. 

We didn't really think it through, cause now we both have flour everywhere. I can't help it but laugh about it, and when I look into Tro's eyes he laughs too and we end up lying on the floor, laughing so hard we can barely breathe. The egg timer rings, and it's time to take our babies out of the oven. They smell delicious, and I can't wait to eat them. We change while the Pizza's cool for a bit, and Tro sets the table with romantic lid candles.