The party

The next morning, I wake up smiling. Sleeping in Troye's arms is so comfortable, I don't ever want to leave. Of course, I can't stay here forever, even though I really want to, so I wake Tro up. "Good morning, sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" He looks at me, pretty annoyed with getting up already. But then he smiles, and kisses me. "Better than ever" He says, and we get out of bed. We get dressed, and decide to order breakfast from the hotel. Roomservice knocks the door, and in comes our own little bufé. "Delicious!" Tro says, when we sit and eat. We ordered waffles, pancakes and some fruit. It really is delicious, the perfect beginning on a perfect day.

We meet Tyler in the lobby at 11am. We have two hours to go shopping in the streets of New York, before we have to go to the airport. It's nice, and we have fun, and laugh of each other trying out stupid outfits in expensive stores, posing in them. The two hours pass by just like that, and before we know it, it's time to go to the airport. Good bye, New York, it was fun.

On the plane, Tro is sitting next to me, and Ty is on the other side of the passage in the middle of the plane. When the plane takes off, Troye takes my hand and places a kiss on my lips. I blush and smile like an idiot. People are looking at us, I can feel it. Tyler is asleep already in his seat, and he is snoring pretty loud. Troye laugh at him, and takes a photo. He looks really funny, and I'm sure Tro is going to show it to him and tease him with it, when he wakes up. Ty does that all the time to Tro, so I don't really mind, although I get really pissed, when people do it to me.

After half an hour, Troye is also asleep, with his head on my shoulder. It feels so nice to finally have him back, and I kind of enjoy having him sleeping on my shoulder, it's really cute. When the plane lands, they both wake up from the bump it makes, as the wheels touch the ground. "Hey, by the way, Hannah is throwing a party, and she wanted me to tell you, that you're welcome to join it. I am going" I look at Troye, and he shreds his shoulder and says "I'm okay with it" It has been quiet a while since the last time I was at an actual party, so I tell Ty, that we are in. "Great!" He says, and finds his phone, probably to text Hannah. The plane is standing still, so he is allowed to. 

 When we finally get through security and check out, it's 11.30pm, and we're all totally exhausted. We throw our luggage into the trunk of our cap and collapse on the back seats. Tyler is in front, but he is sleeping with his head against the window. I am leaning my back against the door, which I have locked, and Troye is lying down on the seats with his head on my lap. There is about 40 min. 'till we're back home, and Troye hasn't slept very much, since he left Aussie, so he is sleeping very heavily. It takes a few minutes, before I start to feel the fatigue make my eyelids heavy, and soon I'm drifting off to sleep. 

I wake up by the sound of a discrete cough, and the sound of he driver's voice. "So, we've arrived. Do you want me to help you carry your luggage?" It's is very kind of him, but I thank no. Then I wake up the sleeping beauty in my lap, and we get into my apartment. Funnily enough, we're both perky, and neither of us are ready to go to sleep. "We have no plans for tomorrow except for that party-thingy, so we can sleep as long as we want to anyway" Tro says, as he sits on the couch. I sit next to him, and takes his hand in mine. I place my other hand on his cheek, and look in his eyes. They are so deeply blue, I could disappear in them.

"I have missed you so much" He sighs, and pulls me close. He stops, inches from my face, bites his lips and wait for a second. I can feel his warm, excited breath on my lips. I am really turned on right now, and it tortures me to wait longer to feel his lips pressed against mine, and his fingers down my spine. It is only seconds, but it feels like hours, and I can't take it, so I clear the last distance, and our lips finally meet in an intense kiss, followed by many more. Having been apart has made me cherish his precense, touch and kisses a lot more, than I did before.