012

"No. No. No." Celine shook her head, and her hands began to shake violently as she sat with the letter in her hands at the Slytherin table. People around her began to stare, but Edward shot glares at each and every one of them, making them stop.

"No! Not him! N-n-no!" She screamed into her hands as she buried her face into them, her entire body now shaking. She was sobbing hysterically, and no one could help her. The Slytherin ran from the Great Hall, and found an empty bathroom and sat down on the floor, continuing to sob for what felt like eternity.

But her near infinite time of tears came to an end, when a pair of arms snaked around her waist, and she looked to see Tom next to her, pulling her close.

"Don't cry my darling, he'll be found." He whispered into her ear.

"What if he isn't though Tom?" She whispered back, only for her words to rasp from choking on tears.

"Abel Rosier will be found, and we will be happy once more." Tom said firmly, before caressing her cheek, and wrapping a strand of her pale hair around his finger.

"Thank you Tom." Celine murmured into the crook of his neck, as she pulled him into a hug. "You mean the world to me, Riddle." She looked up at him to see his signature smirk of pride.

"I adore you, Celine." He replied, looking down at his small angel who looked at him with pure devotion and love.

"Shall we find an empty classroom and smoke? The stress really has gotten to me, and I'm dying for a cigarette." Celine suggested, as she slowly rose to her feet and brushed herself off.

"I think you'll find you'll be dying if you have a cigarette." Tom pointed out, and Celine let out a laugh - a soft, angelic laugh that made Tom hit another high of happiness.

"Let's go my darling." She teased, tugging at his sleeve, and pulling him out of the toilets towards an empty classroom.

Celine Rosier was beyond confused by how she hadn't even had a vision of her father's disappearance. What baffled her more was the lack of letters from both her sister and mother. Adrienne attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, however would often write. In the days since her father's disappearance, she hadn't received a single owl.

It had bothered Celine so much, that she went to the divination classroom during lunch, and sat in front of a crystal ball, praying to see something.

Celine sat for half an hour until something appeared. Being a Seer meant a lot of waiting.

She leaned closer to the crystal ball, to see an image of her father. But he looked different. He was weaker, skinnier and withdrawn. She gasped at the sight. Suddenly, a dagger came into the vision, flying straight into Abel Rosier's chest and taking his life.

Celine froze.

She had seen her father die in such a quick and sudden way, and it could be the future. She would've cried if she had any tears left, but instead she scribbled down a quick letter to both her mother and sister, and rushed to the Owlry.

"Celine?" The voice she knew so well shouted out behind her. She spun around on the bridge to see Tom walking briskly to catch up.

"Tom." She breathed in relief.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he walked with her.

"The Owlry. I saw a vision of my father dying, and I need to tell Maman and Adrienne." She explained, as they made their way up the steps, and over to where Celine's owl was.

"Hello Persephone." Celine greeted her owl, giving her some food and stroking her feathers.

"You speak to your owl?" Tom looked at the girl with curiosity.

"They have feelings too you know, Tom!" Celine said as she attached her letter to Persephone's foot. "And this is just one of my owls - I have four here and three at home." Celine said casually, as if it was normal to have seven owls.

"Seven owls? That's a lot." Tom pointed out, and Celine just smiled.

"I guess my father didn't want any excuses for me not to write. Persephone here is my favourite of course, but I do love my other ones dearly. Plus Edward always uses Hermes instead of his own owls." Celine said, as she watched Persephone leave with her letters.

"Hermes? After the God?" Tom remarked, and Celine looked over to him.

"Of course! Persephone, Hades, Athena, Hermes, Artemis, Zeus and Ares." She listed all her owls, and Tom just smirked at her enthusiasm.

"You really do enjoy giving things interesting names."

"Well I'd never want a dull name now would I?"

As the pair returned to the castle, Tom couldn't help thinking that maybe Celine was his Persephone, and he was Hades. The idea of him being the God of the Underworld appealed to him, and ruling with his sweet Celine by his side would be paradise.

Poor Celine,
Named after the heavens,
Yet she shall never know the place.

Her lover will drag
Her down to hell,
Where they shall rule together.

She gave in to temptation,
And remained with her devil,
She must pay the price for
An angel's sin.