002

TWO YEARS EARLIER....

The scarlett train came into view, and a warm feeling rose inside her. It had been just over  a month since she'd been at the train station.

She brushed passed families hugging their first year children, or embarrassing their sixth years by hugging and kissing them. Celine smiled to herself as she saw these people with their families, and quickly moved into the Slytherin carriage. She found an empty compartment and immediately opened up a book and began reading. The fifth year didn't even notice the train leaving the station, or the families waving goodbye - she was to engrossed in the novel. Nor did she notice the six Slytherin boys approaching her near empty compartment, smirking at eachother. She only looked up when a tanned boy with curly brown hair opened the door, and smirked at her menacingly.

"You're on our compartment." One of the boys hissed. Celine blinked at the boys in confusion.
"Feel free to take a seat - I don't mind." She smiled at the boys. Celine knew they were trying to kick her out, but she knew all other compartments were full, and she had no problem sharing the compartment- the boys didn't intimidate her.The six boys all looked shocked at her offer of sharing, instead of her leaving, and just sort of stood there in silence, looking at eachother. Suddenly, another boy joined the group. "Nott? Malfoy? Lestrange? Why are you blocking the corridor?" He hissed at them. "My...my lord, our compartment is currently occupied." Abraxas Malfoy nodded his head towards Celine, who had returned to reading her book. Tom Riddle didn't look at the girl, he glared at Abraxas instead. "And why won't the girl leave?" He hissed at him, making Malfoy cower. "Oh I'm sorry - there's way more of you now, I'll just go." Celine chimed in, packing her book away into her bag. Tom's eyes snapped to meet hers.

Dark met light.

Celine flashed him a smile, before leaving the compartment, and disappeared down the corridor. She'd have to find some first years to be friendly to. Riddle turned to Abraxas, "Who was that?" He breathed out shakily.
"I don't know my lord, but she was wearing a Slytherin robe." Malfoy answered. Without another word, the boys entered the compartment, and began their conversations and schemes.

As Tom sat down, he noticed a black leather diary laying were the girl previously sat. He picked it up, and slipped it into his robe pocket, and turned to his followers.

Celine had been trying to find a compartment with anyone she knew, but finally settled on one that had two nervous first years.
"Hello, can I sit here? I won't be a bother." She asked sweetly, flashing the two small boys a soft smile. Both boys looked at her smile, then her Slytherin emblem and both nodded enthusiastically. Celine sat down, and saw the boys were still staring. "I'm Celine Rosier, and you two lovely boys are?" She asked, and the boys smiled at the sound of a pure blood surname. The tanned boy puffed out his chest, and said "Morgan Ollivander." The other pale blonde haired boy said,"Alistor Malfoy."
"You both have lovely names Morgan and Alistor." She complimented, making the boys' smiles widen."I'm really sorry, but I've got to finish this charm essay - I don't want to lose Slytherin house points, so I'm going to tune out for a while." Celine said, and the boys nodded enthusiastically, obviously hoping she won't lose house pints for their desirable house.

                                          ☽

The train chugged forwards, and the journey lasted a few hours.
Once she finished her essay, Celine began reading, but could hear the two boys' conversation. They both wanted to be in Slytherin, and began discussing their siblings.
It turned out, Alistor's brother was Abraxas- the boy who essentially kicked her out of the compartment previously.Celine was amused by the boys' excitement and enthusiasm, and reminded her of the first year at Hogwarts.

Now she was in her fifth year, and she was still fairly mysterious and kept herself to herself. She was friendly, but her gifts got in the way of close relationship. If the angel didn't let anyone too close, they wouldn't be able to rip out her wings, and make her fall from heaven, and crash into hell.