Watanabe Haruto [Request]

Friday 8:30am 

School started already and you were already really tired.
 It's been only like 30 minutes you were here in school but that 30 minutes were enough to kill you.
Haruto in the other hand was just laughing at you
 while he was doing something with your hair. 
He was obviously annoying you but that's nothing new.
 It's like a tradition in your friendship, but little you didn't know was that 
Haruto didn't annoy you out of friendship
Somi Your best friend and Jeongwoo Harutos best friend came up they teased you guys with that famous line of theirs 
“Get a room please”
“Just date already”
Both of you rolled your eyes the other two were giggling in the back.

Timeskip
After school Haruto and you were walking home since you're basically neighbours,
Haruto then said before going inside 
“See you tomorrow night”
he winked.
You just laughed it off and said the same as he did.
But inside your mind as soon as you got in went crazy. 
Haruto just watched you go inside after you he also went inside.
Smiling Harutos mom asked him why he's smiling so widely.
Harutos mom knew it was definitely you, everyone in the
 Watanabe family knew how Haruto felt towards you whenever he got home his sister was teasing him about you he never stopped loving you.
But since you're both Childhood best friends so he didn't want to confess because it would ruin your friendship so he left it.
  Your family in the other hand are getting the hints from
 Haruto but you didnt your parents told you how stupid you  were for not noticing the hints you denied and told them it was normal for the both of you.
It was now Saturday morning the day.
you've texted with haruto almost the whole day. 
Now it was time to get ready, you wore a beautiful long red dress(choose another color if you don't like it)
Your family was done meanwhile Haruto's family we're already at the restaurant. 
Your dad drove you 4 to the restaurant you helped your mom to get out since she was pregnant, 
we went inside and saw the Watanabe family. 
But the only person you could stare at was Haruto Watanabe. 
You didn't know why you couldn't take off your eyes of him he didn't ask himself why since he knew he had feelings for you. 
You just stared at Haruto for good 5 minutes until your parents snapped you out of it. 
Haruto was chuckling and you were just in awe, was he always this handsome you thought
You guys sat down the table Haruto was smiling at you so were you. 
Both of you guys were in your world together. 
Soon his parents told you 3 to go somewhere since they will have to talk in private. 
Haruto's sister was watching something on Haruto's phone, Meanwhile you and Haruto sat at a bench starting at the sea. 
Since Haruto's sister was there he didn't confess or anything so did you.
You three waited for a couple of minutes until they called you back, you three started eating and were talking about the future you and Haruto were secretly flirting you both thought nobody saw it when you both would steal glances or winks but that was so obvious so that both of your moms spoke up that it was obvious
Everyone chuckled while the both of you were eating awkwardly. 
After you all finished your parents and Haruto's parents went somewhere chill to talk since you were alone you went home with Haruto and his sister. 
Haruto waited for you outside to get your stuff. 
You got your stuff, Haruto didn't even ask why you didn't bring spare clothes since his clothes are also yours. 
You both have a small closet for each other but since Haruto knew you loved his hoodies he didn't change it. 
Haruto's sister is supposed to sleep at this time but she wasn't tired so after everyone washed up all the 3 of you guys went into the living room, you and Haruto let Haruto's sister choose. 
She unfortunately choose a romantic movie Haruto and you stood up at the same time getting the snack you chuckled at him so did he at you he found you very cute in his hoodie. 
You tucked in Haruto's sister since she was sleeping on your lap you were cuddled onto Haruto's chest and he was looking at the both of you. 
He admired the sight very much he thought you were also asleep but you weren't. 
He whispered I love you and kissed your forehead. 
Moments later you said I love you back opening your eyes looking directly at Haruto he felt shy really shy you just took the opportunity and kissed him. 

It's just the two of us.