Kanemoto Yoshinori (Request)

On a Sunday morning Yoshinori was already on his way into the city Cafe. 
He's meeting Y/n's mom. 
he sat down quietly waiting for her mom to appear, there she was with 2 cappuccinos. 
They talked about how Y/n was in the hospital due to her break down in school. 
She's kinda overworking herself. 
Both of them started laughing at Y/n's clumsiness.
Time went by so he headed home making some porridge and some other dishes that Y/n would eat. The members came down rushing due to the food scent. 
They all were watching him. Junkyu was about to take a piece but Yoshi stopped him. 
Haruto scoffs and says 

"Is this for Y/n?" 

He nodded 

"Maybe you shouldn't make this poor girl have high hopes" 
Jihoon said as he walked by. 
Yoshinori on the other hand didn't understand the meaning of it so he just shrugged it off and went to the hospital where he saw the smiling sunshine Y/n. 
He came in with a lot of healthy snacks and some plushies, since he knows Y/n cannot sleep without plushies. 
Y/n was eating peacefully. Yoshi never saw her this quiet. 
She was always loud and extroverted around Yoshi but he never knew. 
They both started talking while watching a good movie while both of them on the hospital bed fell asleep. 

Hours later 

Yoshi went home with y/n she just got some IV shots and went home.
At school it was really frustrating since the teacher always assigned y/n and yoshi together. It was as if the teacher knew.

Y/n POV

All those girls were jealous of me but I was actually jealous of them since Yoshi treated them like a woman and not a sister or a really good dude.

Why can’t he like me like I like him?
is it to hard? why yoshi??
all of those thoughts came through my head.
I didn’t realise that the teacher and others were calling me. I stood up and left the classroom, I was soon to be found at the rooftop thinking and breathing the cold air in.
I felt like something was on my throat and I couldn't talk about anything. My tongue got sore.
As someone calls my name.
It was him, the love of my life, Kanemoto Yoshinori, the best looking guy at our school who was good at everything, especially taking care of people and rejecting them.
I smiled as he came towards me knowing that he doesn’t like me.
he said he was worried about me
i scoffed as if.
He didn’t know what was wrong but I was just so fed up with him.

“why don’t you just say it”
Yoshinori was clueless.
like their romance.

He looked so confused it broke your heart as if his face could already tell his feelings.

“what should i say ?”

 she just said nothing. He was about to say something but then someone called her name.

 “Y/n”

as the person called her name her face lit up.
He knew he missed his opportunity but he didn't quite get the signs nor the chances.
He turned around and it was Mashiho.
They both walked down the path, Yoshinori did feel something he didn't want to admit but it was jealousy. 

Y/n in the meantime did all kinds of bad things to him like fake bullying or even ignoring him pulling pranks on him trying to make him jealous but it didn't even move him even a little bit.
As if the moments were not real he realized so many things that he just ignored because he kept only thinking about Y/n as a sister who wants nothing to do with love or anything else.
Yoshinori decides to take things in his hands so
 he gets all of his courages to talk about his feelings towards Y/n he kept thinking the best way to apologize to Y/n that he was so clueless and 
so stupid the way he tried to handle the situation as a normal friendship he tried but then soon he realized a friendship cannot be hold if you’re in love with the person.
So he didn’t hesitate to talk about his feelings to her.
She was surprised, he just stayed serious.
the next words were only.

“Can’t believe you notice me.”
 he smiled. she cried.
“Let’s dance when we're not supposed to be.”
“Can’t stand when you're not close to me.’ 
He embraces her as if his life depends on it.
They both poured their feelings into that conversation.
In the end they're both happy, their love is still going on!

Authors Note.
Happy New Years!
I really hope you guys enjoyed your holidays!
-love yuki<3
(song name: notice me accustic ver.)

spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3t2Y2F4gOWovVrFu2dhC3b?si=N88A8-n3S_mdaa0_7fYugw&utm_source=copy-link