Kim Doyoung

Saturday 8:55pm

You were outside at this late hour you were currently walking your dog out since you couldn't on day time since it's so hot for you and even your dog.
You enjoyed the time being outside and even with your dogs you saw some couples who were cuddled up or even doing some stuff, it somehow bothered you that you didn't have a person next to you who will be taking care of your little babie too or at least have a friend since you knew how lonely your dog felt just like you.
You were walking to the next little convenience store since you knew the store owner she allowed you to take your dog inside since he didn't liked to be left alone, your dog was barking and being friendly with another dog you looked at the store owner and she just looked away you kneeled down to the dogs and ruffled the other dogs hair then the dog owner spoke
"Cute right?"
"mhm"
You said that while smiling you didn't know that the owner was actually your classmate and also friends with your best friend Yedam yes Bang Yedam, he was your best friend among all the 11 members you didn't know that the doggo owner also was part of their group you never saw him whenever you were around maybe he was just to shy? You didn't know.
He kneeled down you looked up to him amazed by his beautiful visuals he looked up to you you were still amazing him he didn't care and just looked you in the eyes slowly you both started to fall in love with each other suddenly his phone rang you both looked away shyly.
You stood up and went to buy some groceries while buying he came behind you.
You could feel his breathe on your neck he was now inhaling your scent that was soft and sweet he liked your scent like a lot lot lot you were perfect for him he needed to admit that one he never really had any interest in these girls at your school but he liked the way you were you stood there frozen he realized his actions and apologized you said it was fine you hid yourself behind your hair since you were blushing you bought the stuff and went outside to continue the walk he still didn't tell you his name yet you were waiting for him to say it.
It would've been funny if you fell for someone whom you don't even know what's his name?.
He came outside too with some groceries.
"Uhm let me walk you home?"
"Ahh you don't need to"
You laughed nervous not knowing what to do, his friend kept calling him but he ignored it.
"Aren't you gonna answer it?"
"No, you're more important than them now"
You blushed like a lot lot he noticed he took of his hoodie you saw his abs a little now you were even reder than a tomato he then spoke while putting the hoodie on you.
"You should hide yourself in this I can see the way you're blushing-"
"OMG that's so embarrassing"
You whispered but he heard it
"but I like it you're cute and beautiful"
He was now caressing your face oh god his touch was holy you enjoyed the way he touched your cheeks you close your eyes and enjoyed his touch while he leaned closer to you and now was inches away you opened your eyes on that moment your lips touched it was like magic he pulled away once he saw that you opened your eyes already he felt embarrassed you almost took of the hoodie for him to hide but he stopped you.
"Stop it. Don't even try. It looks the best on you."
You couldn't take it no more you read his name tag since he had his school uniform under his hoodie it was Kim Doyoung.
Beautiful just like him.
You kissed him out of nowhere your both dogs were now getting to know each other he pulled your waist and both of you kissed now it was like magic rain started pouring so both of you made a little comfy night togehter and so did you guys became the cutest couple out of everyone

2 years ago we were shy and awkward since we thought we don't know each other but that was a lie.
I found you now I love you like crazy.

I was thinking that maybe after I released 5 chapters of the haruto FF I will reveal the next fanfiction's name and who is it for 🤫