Kanemoto Yoshinori

Friday 7:49pm

It was Friday night you were waiting for your train to Korea finally you will be able to be a new artist and forget the past but it was hard to forget something what you did with someone especially with someone you loved you would always draw with him every afternoon.
You loved the sight you always saw, he was your first love but those 4 years together flied by really fast but one day he told you his dream.
He wanted to become a rapper.
Leaving you alone in Japan while he went to korea.
After making up your mind for almost a year you decided you want to achieve your dream so you went to korea.
After a while of thinking of the past you entered your train and sat down on your seat, after many hours of being on the train you finally got to see the beautiful sky connected with beautiful sparkly stars.
That was the first time you stepped into Korea.
Now after 1 year of living here you felt actually comfortable here.
One day he was going around in Seoul city with his other Japanese friends he then noticed a familiar painting he thought it's just probably a copy he shrugged it off but after couple of minutes when they arrived to eat something together he saw you on the TV doing an interview here in Korea he choked on his food while looking up to you.
Mashiho asked him if he was alright he couldn't speak he was just glad to see you achieve your dream,he was just there soon Asahi noticed who he was looking at he asked him
"Do you still think about her?"
With a cold "no" he answered but Asahi didn't believe him they way he looked at you didn't seemed like a normal look it was his dreamy eyes what was shown whenever he saw you he loved the fact you were there for him.
Asahi continued to eat so did the others well a little bit shocking, but they eventually started eating and talking while there was one guy who couldn't take you off his mind he would always think about you no matter where he is.
Once they finished they were heading back to their dorm but before going back Mashiho and Haruto went to the little store next to their dorm.
Meanwhile his eyes caught something no it was someone as soon he realized he searched for your ring but he couldn't see it he saw you not sure if it was really you he saw the canvas you were putting to dry Asahi noticed who his best friend was looking he was about to say something but Haruto and Mashiho came back so he kept it inside.

Next morning:
It was really early in the morning you woke up feeling little uncomfortable you remembered you didn't go home last night since you wanted to finish the painting, something bothered you and that was the freezing air but you shrugged it off. You yawned did a little scretching but something seemed off it was like as if someone was staring at you, you looked out of the big window you couldn't move at that time it was him Yoshinori, Kanemoto Yoshinori.
The love of your life was here as soon as he saw your ring he started walking to you he then opened the door stepping in with a huge smile and tears falling down both of your cheeks you still just sat there watching him coming closer he then pulled you in his embrace you hugged him as soon as possible he made you jump on him looking like carrying a baby you were cuddled up onto him like a koala would on trees he was so warm but yet you were freezing he noticed it he took your phone and bag then took you to their dorm he ringed the bell twice before Doyoung opened the door he didn't ask he just let him in he dropped you on his bed and bought a wet towel and put it on your forehead he was about to get some snacks and water for when you wake up but you pulled his wrist making him fall into your embrace while you were mumbling how warm he was.
2 hours later you woke up by seeing a beautiful creature infront of you
"wahh how can you look so handsome"
You whispered while he shocked you with a response
"well I heard that Y/n"
"you didn't"
"I did"
He was now whining like a baby you couldn't take it anymore
"Stop it or you will give me more butterflies!"
"I'm really sorry for your stomach but I have to do this"
He kissed you on your lips.
You kissed him back In happiness
"is that a yes?"
"for what?"
"for my heart?"
You blushed and just hided your face into his chest
"Hey hey face up I want to see your beautiful face~" he pouted and acted all cute.

I love you and you know it.