Park Jihoon

Thursday 11:24am

You were going to your favorite flower shop you always went to it was your mom's birthday she really loved flowers just like him Park Jihoon.
He was bright just like no one else, he bloomed everyday like beautiful flower being reborn over again and again but the joy soon ended when it came to our graduation day.

Flashback:
You woke up feeling sad why? Because you will never see Park Jihoon again, yes he was your crush for so long he did never know maybe today at the graduation day you will confess.
So it began you woke up getting excited to confess you were getting ready, eating your breakfast after that you rushed to your school your way to school took 5 minutes to reach the big building the guards congratulated to the people going in aswell for you too he gave you a smile with a little rose he was giving everyone you thanked and went inside you guys dressed in your graduation outfit then the ceremony began you were happy to see that everyone made it to the end.
After the big ceremony and talking you were searching Jihoon he was nowhere to be found also your best friend was gone after searching for him you stopped when you saw Yuna hugging him out of excitement while Jihoon was just hugging back looking to the ground you were sure she confessed to him that day you dropped your goodbye letter and went back to your mom.

End of flashback.

That day was the worst day in your life not because of the confession because you knew you wouldn't never see him ever again in real life sure you saw him on sns and stuff but knowing he probably forgot you and doesn't know that you're still feeling the same thing you do as 2 years ago.
You then felt something wet on your cheeks you shed a tear, you wiped it away and entered the flower shop with a big gummy smile but as soon as you stepped in it dropped it was him
Park Jihoon.
He was laughing looking bright as always then the part timer woman asked you what kind of flower you would like to have you were just about to answer when he talked.
[Your mom's favorite flowers].
As he said that you froze on your spot his members asking what's wrong with him he then spoke
"It's you isn't it? You were Yuna's beat friend?"
You couldn't say a word he then pulled you into his embrace he whispered
"its alright Y/n, I've been waiting too I'm glad I found you, my first love."
You started hitting him lightly on his chest saying that he's so stupid for not telling you later that day after you guys found eachother you got his number he got yours.
You both spent the day with your loved ones the next day you made yourself a bit pretty why? You're meeting Jihoon.
Today he said he wants to take you on a date of course you had to agree how could you refuse Park Jihoon?.
30 minutes later you were at the amusement park, Jihoon was already waiting there damn he looked good you thought you approached him and he gave you a big hug you missed his warmth and the butterflies he gave when you two would interact.
"I had really fun with you today Jihoon thank you"
"oh Y/n me too but I'm not done yet let's go"
He grabbed your hand and runned of to a place where couples were he then held your hand and took out a flower bouquet.
"What is this Jihoon?"
"Y/n I always read that letter you wrote me 2 years ago and I regret it for not realizing sooner, I've waited for so long to have you in my arms and now I want to make it official would you like to be my sun to my flower?"
You laughed and answered with a yes he bought you closer at the moment he kissed you fireworks started to blow on the sky.

Finding you was not easy but holding you was the most beautiful thing that I ever did.