So Junghwan

Monday 6:25am

You were already on your way to school aka watching a warm up since your school's best high school soccer team will play after school.
Your best friend insisted you to go with her since her boyfriend will play.
Also they're very popular for their looks, also for their talents for sports and music.
Takata Mashiho.
The boyfriend of Jasmine your best friend once you thought about it you were greeted by her she grabbed your arm and went to the field where they're warming up, you both sat down Jasmine was waving her hand to Mashiho you were sitting there just watching the two the other boys waved at you two now you also waved back but only one guy caught your attention So Junghwan.
He was smiling and waving too,you both had eye contact while waving you both turned away while blushing.
After their practice game school started it was boring anyways, but this time you weren't third wheeling since Junghwan was with you guys sooo the time went by quick.

Game time
The play started you and other students sat down you and Jasmine were sitting in the front seat where players or cheerleaders usually sit after some time but this time not you both sat there because Jasmine being Mashiho's girlfriend, and you on the other side was rumored to be Junghwan's girlfriend what was not true yet Y E T.
After half time you noticed Junghwan being little off and out of his mind so you stood up right before the game continued
"GO SO JUNGHWAN YOU CAN DO ITTTTTT I BELIVE IN YOU!!!!!"
You screamed your lungs out Jasmine on the other side joined so now both of you guys were cheering for everyone but mostly these two.

After the game.
Mashiho ran up to Jasmine and kissed her face everywhere Junghwan on the other side came up running to you hands on your waist and lifting you up and spinning you around he was smiling like a little baby who just got his candy soon he put you down hands still on your waist now his forehead and yours were touching you closed your eyes to enjoy the moment he took the chance and kissed you passionately you widened your eyes but kissed back the others came up to you guys after the kiss all jumping screaming and whatever you can call that is now Junghwan spoke up
"Now you're not my rumored girlfriend anymore babe"
He winked at you
"stop it"
"w-why"
He was stuttering since you sounded serious
"I'm gonna die from you being cute like a little baby"
You sounded serious again but instead he laughed and pinched your cheeks
"Whattttt stop laughing"
"Noo blehh"
He sticks his tongue at you, you were biting your cheeks while saying the next sentence
"stop it or I eat your cheeks b-bub"
Junghwan stopped laughing and looked at you still not letting go of your waist is he like obsessed with your waist or is he just worried that he might lose you.
Ever since then you were So Junghwan's girlfriend the one who always helped everyone the most quiet girl in the whole school became the loudest one with the help of her boyfriend she could open up more and communicate easier both of them were shy people now they're the biggest crackhead's ever it doesn't matter how much they changed atleast they achieved it togehter.

I met you, now I can't get enough of you

Well well well my lovely Imagines got to an end I would like to thanks everyone who was reading this book it was fun to make it and to read comments I hope you enjoyed reading every single one or the one you wanted I hope I made you feel a bit better, it was an really amazing to write the Imagines with my own ideas.
I am waiting for your amazing ideas that I can write and publish here or send it to you ^^
Thank you ♡
-Yuki

Request time starts now:D