Hanada Asahi

Monday 6:23am

It was again boring Monday nothing special who even in the world likes Monday? Welp that's not you.
You dressed up ate your breakfast and headed to school you saw that weird kid Asahi he was really quiet and was almost every time staring at you, with his "squad" he would pass by while that other Haruto guy was giving out smirks at us and I wonder why but you always noticed he gave them to Lina your other bestie what happened between these two you thought you could ask Lina today but everything was explained when you saw them at the school gate kissing.
You looked everywhere you could and just did a little ehem when you were in front of them.
They stopped Haruto gave you an annoyed look meanwhile Lina was excited to see you.
"Ayo wassup Y/nnnnn"
"Lina. *sighs* Why him?"
"because we like each other duh?"
"Are you sure he won't hurt your feelings?"
Haruto then cleared his throat
"Do you think I'm like Jaemin?"
"maybe"
You stepped closer to him and gave him that look back he was giving now both of you were mocking each other then a beautiful hand appeared In front both of you, you both looked into that direction it was Asahi, Hanada Asahi.
He also cleared his throat
"too…close…"
You gave him a ehm look and took Lina with you.
You guys had a lot of time to talk since it was still early.
"Look i will test him."
"C'mon Y/n he's not Na Jaemin he's-"
"Watanabe Haruto, yeah yeah I get it already"
"How do- never mind"
You pointed at her
"You made me memorize their full names"
You pouted and she laughed
"so how are you going to test him?"
You explained her your plan but little you didn't know that Asahi Haruto and Lina were working on how to get you and Asahi together.
After that talk school ended so your stalking began meanwhile the 6 of them already planned everything.
You were following Haruto and Asahi they seemed normal until that moment where they bought flowers and went to an botanic garden Haruto had a phone call it sounded like a girl's voice but actually it was his mom.
Yet you didn't know that she was also in the plan after a couple of minutes of waiting Haruto gave Asahi the bouquet you had to admit the flowers were beautiful then you saw Haruto smiling like an idiot when a girlie was coming you screamed
"HA I GOT YOU!"
Everyone started laughing you looked at the girl and it was Lina when did she… whatever.
Asahi then turned to you and gave you the bouquet.
You were feeling special since he knew your favorite flowers, he then started talking.
"Y/n.. Would you like to walk a little with… Me?"
"Sure"
You smiled while sticking your tongue out to Haruto and Lina
"Goodbye losers"
Asahi smiled since he found you always attractive and funny you were his ideal type what was made out of heaven.
You both were walking and talking laughing and falling in love.
Asahi stopped he turned to you with an extremely beautiful necklace you were suddenly becoming emotional.
"Y/n.. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you that much but I was shy and didn't know how to start a conversation.. Would you like to be my lover like music?"
"Oh Asahi I would love to be anything more"
"Our first day!"
He embraced you while putting on the necklace.
"It looks good just like I imagined"
You smiled while he was looking at you as if you were an angel.

End of Flashback.
Now that was 3 years ago now you are his loved girlfriend and music partner, you and him never fell out of each other you guys are full of love what's filled by each other.

OMG OMG I'm so sorry for uploading so late but it's Treasures debut day so I was streaming
and admiring their looks so I totally forgot about my work I hope you will like this and I will continue with a new Maffia book starting with Haruto ^^
-Yuki <3