The Plans

Setting: next day, some time around noon

Steph came walking into the living room before stopping in front of a full length mirror that was hung near the doorway. Marshall watched carefully as she adjusted little details on her outfit. A simple white t shirt with skinny blue jeans and a thin black cardigan all tied together with black heeled sandals. The look was simple but all designer. Looked like an easy outfit to recreate but it was the jewelry and other accessories that made the look. He loved that she always acted so humble and you could tell by the way she dressed. She enjoyed the finer things in life too but wasn't super showy about it. Just like him.

"You sure you don't want to stay here and I could maybe ruin that outfit for you?" Marsh teased

Steph just shot him a look "very funny. I already made us a lunch reservation so..."

"Alright alright."

"You got my money sugar daddy?" Steph said while holding out her hand

"Oh is that what you're calling me now?"

 He reached for his check book and tore out a check.

"Here's this." He said while handing her the check for her sister "And here's this. For lunch." 

Steph looked at the cash that Marsh placed in her hand "$300 for lunch?! Where do you think we're going?"

"Shit I dunno buy for the whole restaurant or use to to buy something for her and the boys."

"You spoil us."

"I gotta. Otherwise you wouldn't have sex with me."

"Oh my gooooosh. Okay I'm leaving."

She kissed him before heading for the door. He hated to see her go but loved to watch her leave. He stared at her ass all the way until the door shut behind her. 'Aaaanyways' Paul would be stopping by soon to let him know the details of the video shoot. He put a pair of Beats solos on and began playing his new song on repeat. He hated listening to his own music once it was released but he had to do it to help himself Invision a video for it. Even though the video was truly up to the writers. Never hurt to see if he could come up with a good idea though. Within the hour Paul showed up at the door with video blueprints in hand.

"Here we go, man here we go. Pull up a chair Marsh because I think you're going to love this."

"I'm gonna love it huh? There better be a sex scene or I don't want it."

"Actually. There is one."

"Wait like a legit one?"

"Think more like the 8 mile sex scene"

"So no dick on camera."

"Right."

"Aight good. I don't need anyone seeing how small I actually am."

Paul laughed and laid out the sheets of paper containing sketches and details of each scene.  The video was planned out to be directed by Allan Hughes, the same man who made the Defiant Ones documentary about Dre a few years ago. That meant that the video would have a lot of cool work with lighting, transitions, and connection between the song and visuals. It was destined to be a masterpiece. One of his best videos yet. He connected to his Beats Pill speaker and let the song play as he looked through each scene, seeing if he could envision it with the music. He trusted that Allan knew what he was doing so he decided to leave the ideas as they were and not tweak anything. Paul began to tell Marshall about the video plans, where it would be shot and when. His explaining was interrupted by a call.

Dre.

"Hello?"

"What's going on Marshall?"