Scene Three

They walked out of the bedroom and walked across the room to the door leading to the pool.

"There they are." Paul said

"Alright guys." Allan stated "I need some shots of you guys just playing in the pool being flirty and things like that. So let me get a few shots of you each jumping in individually a few times then some of you guys jumping in together. We have a few cameras set up for different pool angles. I got my guy ready to go underwater." He said while referring to a camera man wearing an oxygen mask "let's get this part taken care of while it's still mid day and the sun is at its brightest. Don't worry. The pool is heated."

'Remember' Marshall told himself. 'Go a bit further'.

They did as instructed and did a few cool shots of them jumping in. Doing flips. Cannon balls. Funny poses and shit like that. At one point Marsh went to the side of the pool and before he had a chance to decide what to do, Dre pushed him in. 'Way to go a bit further.'  Once Marshall was done doing his jumps he watched as Dre did his own. He bit his lip deviously as he decided to incite some revenge. As Dre was about to jump into the pool Marshall snuck up behind him and pushed him in. 'Oh shit!' He thought to himself as Dre pulled him in with him. They landed under water with him hovering slightly over Dre. Dre smirked for a second before pulling them both back up to surface.

"I got an idea. Just go with it."

Okay? Weird. Dre did one or two more solo shots before they did a fewof them jumping in together. After jumping in a few times Dre gave him a look. He was going to do whatever he was talking about earlier. Dre grabbed Marshall playfully and jumped into the water while holding him so that they landed in the water similarly to earlier.
 'That's it?'
Before Marshall could go back up to surface Dre pulled him back down and cupped his face in his hands. Dre pulled him close and gently kissed him. He could hear the crew going crazy from the surface. Now that was the reaction he was looking for. Marshall kissed Dre back and held it until they both needed to come back up for air.

"I was going to say that you two should save the kissing for the sex scene but it's not like we have a limited supply." Paul jested.

Marsh and Dre smiled at each other, he wondered why the crew was trying to get shots until he realized Dre was still holding him against him.

"You can let go now."

"Nah. Gotta go further remember?"

"Alright. Let's go to the edge of the pool then."

Dre looked at him confused

"You wanna go further right? Let's take it further."

Marshall made his way to the side of the pool and sat on a ledge that was about a foot under water. Dre followed over still confused on what Marshall's plan was. With how tall Dre was and how tall the seat was, they were now at about eye level to eachother. Marshall pulled Dre close by his chin and started kissing him again. Dre pulled back.

"Why did we need to come over here to do this?"

"Just go with it."

Being blocked by his own words that he had said earlier Dre had no choice but to keep kissing him. Deeper. And deeper. Marshall tilted his chin up a bit hoping that Dre would understand what he was getting at. Not long after Dre was kissing his way down Marshall's neck and jawline. Dre pulled back and raised a brow at Marshall before submerging himself under water. Marsh watched as Dre's head went down and stopped right at about his crotch. No. He wasn't going to. Was he? Dre came back and made eye contact with him for a second. The tension was thick between them. The crew stood in silence, waiting, after having probably thought the same thing Marshall did. He gave Dre a quizzical look.

"You son of a bitch" Marshall laughed as Dre squirted pool water at him out of his mouth.

Dre laughed along and placed his forehead against Marshall's.

"Dre you know I peed in here like 30 minutes ago right?"

"Ew what the fuck!" Dre said while splashing water up at Marshall.

The crew was loving this. And they weren't even trying. This was just them being them and acting stupid with one another like they always did. The chemistry had always been there. They just had to stop acting so professional.

"Alright guys I got one more scene I need you guys to do for me before we break for lunch. Then after lunch we'll do a few more quick shots of you guys hanging out, you rapping, and any other little ideas we have. Then last but not least we'll do the sex scene. Plan?"  Allan asked

Sounded like a plan to them.

"Hey Paul." Marsh said pulling him aside "Think I could just rinse off real quick before we do this next thing."

"Actually." Allan chimed in "That's what I had in mind. I figured you guys would need to shower so I thought if you wouldn't mind I could get a few shots of you guys showering together. It'd be just me though filming it since you guys would be actually naked."

"I mean" Marsh started while looking over at Paul "I really don't care as long as I get to shower. I'd talk to Dre though."

Allan went over to talk to Dre. Dre looked over at him while Allan was talking and gave him a look like 'what do I say to this?' Marshall mouthed the words 'up to you.' And he could tell by Allan's expression that Dre had agreed to do it. He thought Dre probably just wanted to shower too.