Scene Two

They cuddled in a few different positions, each one more comfortable than the last before deciding to move it into the living room. They put their robes back on and positioned themselves on the couch so that Dre was laying partially on the couch and Marshall was sitting in the same direction almost like they were spooning but sitting up. They mainly just sat there cuddled together or while crew got a few good shots with the window view in the background or of Marshall rapping while laying against him.

"We need a few more cute shots I think." Paul joked while looking at Dre and Marshall

They just shook their heads in response but Allan decided to join in on the joke "You know what. I agree. Marshall look up at Dre lovingly."

"Uh yeah okay." He chuckled before looking up at Dre.

"I said lovingly."

"This is lovingly."

"You're not looking up at him enough."

"What do you mean!? He's sitting behind me. How am I supposed to look at him any different than this?"

Dre pulled Marshall's leg over so that his body was turned a bit. He then grabbed Marshall's chin and pulled it up facing him. "He means like this."

Marshall just sat there looking at him for a bit. He could feel Dre's breath against his face, he was breathing heavy. Marsh felt that his own chest was rising and falling a bit more exaggerated as well.

"There we go. Now that's a shot. Marshall, turn around and straddle him real quick."

"What?"

"Just real quick I need some quick shots."

Marshall reluctantly turned around and sat on Dre's lap. Dre just laughed and gave him a look in response.

"This was your idea man." Dre joked "I'm just here for the ride."

"Sure looks like you're here for the ride." Marshall said sarcastically while referring to the position that he was sitting in.

The laughter broke that awkward tension between them that had existed until now. They did a few more shots in the living room before going on to the next scene sequence. Next they would be going to the private swimming pool that was outside on the patio area. They went into the bedroom to change into swim suits while the crew got their waterproof cameras and shit ready outside.

"You wanna change in the bathroom or you want the bedroom?" Dre asked while grabbing the bathing suit that was laid out for him

"I don't give a fuck. We might as well both just get changed in here since we're going to have to get naked later anyways." Marsh replied

"That's true... Marsh?"

"Hm?"

"You sure you wanna do this?" Dre asked concerned

"Yeah. Why?"

"I dunno you just kinda seem like you're pissed off or something."

Marshall stopped and thought for a second. Had he been acting pissed off? He didn't mean to.

"I thought we were supposed to be having fun and joking around while doing this." Dre continued

Dre was right. Marshall had been acting kinda reserved so far. And he never giving a fuck before so why should he now? This video was supposed to make everyone flip out and he wasn't even putting any energy into it. Marshall took off his robe and boxers so that he was just standing there naked.

"You know what. You're right."

Dre laughed and buried his face in his palm

"Fuck it. I'm gonna go out there like this." Marshall said as he headed for the door

"Whoa Whoa Whoa" Dre laughed before grabbing his pale naked friend and pulling him back away from the door "Don't scar the crew with your dick now."

"Dre."

"Marshall."

...
...

"You gonna let go of me or what?" Marshall asked referring to the fact that Dre was still holding onto his naked body.

"Not if you're gonna go out there waving that thing at everyone." Dre joked

"You're no fun." Marsh said as he slipped on his swim trunks then laid out on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you to get changed."

"You're gonna watch me get changed?"

"I gotta know what I'm up against. I haven't seen you naked in like 20 years."

Dre stripped off his robe and boxers and stood there with his arms out wide "There. Happy now?"

"... what? Oh sorry I zoned out while staring at your massive cock." Marshall said jokingly.

Dre smiled and pulled his swim trunks up to his waist. "How about we go out there and actually enjoy this?"

Marshall nodded his head "Okay. Let's just get into this. Let's do shit the directors don't tell us. Like if they tell us to do something. We do the next step up. Deal?"

"Deal. Maybe then we can get out of here quicker too."