Scene Four

They made their way back inside and into the bathroom and shut the door. It was a big marble room that had a large glass shower in the middle of it. He turned on the water and allowed Dre to adjust the temperature as he wanted. Allan fiddled with his camera while they grabbed some hotel soaps, stripped down, and got in.

"So you just want us showering?" Dre asked while getting the bar of soap nice and wet.

"Showering. Showering each other. If you don't mind I might have you guys wipe some of the steam off the glass so we can play with using that to hide things."

Dre and Marshall agreed to actually wash themselves off first before doing some fake washing scenes.

"I need more touching guys. I know you hate to hear it. But you guys have absolutely killed it so far so let's keep going strong."

Dre pushed Marshall up against the glass so that Allan could get a nice shot of his bare ass squished against it. The cold from the glass and the warmth of the shower sent a shock up Marshall's spine. He could feel himself getting a slight hard on from it. Fuck. He wasn't trying to actually get turned on. Dre seemed to ignore  it while he used one hand to grab onto Marshall's thigh and the other his lower shoulder. Dre slid his hand from Marshall's shoulder over to his chest and slowly worked his way down to his crotch. His hand lingered just above his chaft so that it looked like Dre was grabbing at him. Marshall tried so hard not to flinch but he desperately wished that Dre would accidentally brush his hand against him. Allan got a few shots of that before announcing that he had enough shower thoughts and that he would leave them to get dried off and clothed. Dre turned the shower off, stepped out of the shower, and started to dry off.

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm good." Marshall responded while still standing in the shower. He wanted his hard on to go away but the more he thought about it the harder he got. He really hoped Dre somehow didn't notice.

"If you need to bust one off before heading back out there that's fine." Dre teased

Fuck. He noticed.

"I'm not gonna fuckin jack off in this bathroom while doing a video. That's weird."

"I didn't say we had to film it."

"Not what I meant. And the fuck you mean 'we' ?"

Dre walked over towards Marsh and wiped some of the water off his beard with a towel. "I'm playing with you Marshall. Come on you need to eat something."

Dre started to get dressed while Marshall dried off and did the same. It felt good to be back in clothes. Even though they wouldn't be for long.