Scene One

Marshall didn't even bother putting on clothes after rolling out of bed. He would be in video clothes all day anyways so there was no point in getting dressed. Plus he had showered the night before so it was all good. This also gave him a bit of extra time to sleep before he had to get up and go get Dre. They had had so much fun joking around last night that he was shocked to find that all of Steph's stuff was actually gone. He had almost forgotten about what happened. It pissed him off to think about it and before he knew it he felt his chest getting tight. She wasn't worth his tears. That's why he had just taken some melatonin the night before to force himself into a sleep instead of staying up thinking about her. As he slowly woke up he thought about texting her and asking if she had gotten a safe place to stay but decided against it. He still cared about her but he didn't want her knowing that. When he's in a sensitive state like this it's real easy for him to be taken advantage of emotionally. It felt weird just grabbing his keys and leaving the house without making coffee or anything first. It had been a while since he had been on grind with a video like this. The cold air started to fog up the windows on his Tahoe as he waited outside for his mentor to come down. Dre hopped into the passenger side wearing grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.

"Damn you wearing sweatpants? You must be feeling lazy as fuck today." Marsh teased him

"Maaan shut yo ass up. You're over here in pajamas still." Dre teased back

"I dunno what you're talking about, this is my work attire." Marsh said seriously before flashing Dre a grin as he pulled out onto the road and headed for the shoot location.

The video was to be shot in the grand suite of a luxury hotel that was about 20 minutes out. Dre examined the lobby as they walked in, he could tell already that it'd be perfect for whatever the fuck they were doing. Alan met them in the lobby and guided them to the top floor. They had rented the floor out so that the crew had plenty of space to work without interruptions. Allan led them first into the main suite where most of the video would be filmed. 

The entrance into the suite was immediately met with 3 small stairs to the actual floor. It was a large rectangular room. To left side was a living room area made up with modern art and furniture. A large couch shaped like an 'S' took up most of that space as well as a glass coffee table. Also on the left side was a door that looked like it led to some sort of outdoor patio. To the right was a luxury kitchen as well as modern looking dining set up. There was also an entryway leading into what he assumed was the actual bedroom. He saw now why Allan chose this place. The walls were made almost completely of windows which would make for some good lighting as well as background views.

They went back to another room down the hall so that they could have a bit of coffee and  breakfast while Allan ran them through the scene plans. Marsh noticed the reaction on Dre's face.

"You good?"

"Yeah. This is just a bit more intense than I was expecting."

Marsh was confused for a second until he realized "oh shit you had never seen the video plans before you said yes to doing this."

Allan and some of his crew got concerned looks.

"No it's okay though I'll still do it. I just didnt realize it was gonna be like this. It's all good. No problems."

Once they got their hunger settled they were ready to get their clothes on and actually start filming. Their wardrobes were relatively easy compared to some other videos they've done. Marshall and Dre stripped down to their boxers and each put on a white robe that the producers had bought from the hotel. The robes were tied at their waists but left enough of an opening to show their chests. The crew decided to start out slow with easy shots of Marshall in various places mouthing the lyrics to the song. Started with him sitting at the end of the bed, in the kitchen, living room, etc. That took about 30 minutes to an hour to get a couple of creative shots. The crew would probably get more of him rapping as the day went on.

"Alright I think we got some good ones..." Allan started "Now on to the real stuff. You guys are about to have to get real comfortable with one another for some of these shots. I'm going to save the sex scene for last however. I promise I'll do my best to make each shot worth it. Let's let these guys get comfortable." Allan called out to his crew. "Scene one"

The boys looked over the plan for scene one again before diving into it.

"Easy enough. Nothing yet that we haven't dont before." Dre said

They moved through the motions as directed by the crew.

Marsh stripped his robe off and climbed into the bed, Dre did the same. They laid there on opposite sides and pretended to be asleep while the crew took various shots. Marshall turned back around and cuddled closer to Dre so that his head was laying against his back. Dre turned around and pulled Marshall in close to his chest. Dre's muscular arms wrapped around him while he traced his fingers gently down Dre's chest. Marshall jokingly licked one of his fingers and started to play with Dre's nipples.

"Boy, you tryna get me hard already? We ain't even at the sex scene yet." Dre joked.

Marshall chucked and laid his head back down on Dre's chest. He didn't realize how tired he still was and Dre was so warm compared to the rest of the room. He let out a sigh and burrowed his head a bit deeper into the croon of Dre's neck. He smirked as he felt Dre caress his face for a bit before running his fingers through his hair. It felt nice. Especially after all the shit that happened the day before. Dre's finger tips glided down his ear and down his neck. He wrapped one of his legs around Dre's waist and actually made himself comfortable. If the crew was going to take a while to do what they needed to do then he was gonna take a quick nap in Dre's arms. The warmth that he felt got warmer as Dre held him just a bit closer. While now half asleep Marshall smirked before placing a soft kiss on Dre's collarbone.

"Tell me you got that." Paul said from a nearby part of the room.

"Yup got it. Way to add to the scene." A camera man said to Marshall "keep that up and this will work nicely."