Chapter 12

Lauren growled lowly as Camila handed her the adult diaper. "C'mon Lo, just go in the bathroom and put it on." She sighed, Lauren huffed and stomped over to the bathroom, slamming it closed.

Camila winced as the loud bang ran the through their apartment. She rolled her eyes and turned the tv on.

Lauren had gotten her period and Camila had to rush to the store to buy, well, adult diapers since Lauren didn't know how to use pads and there was no way in hell Camila was gonna let her put in a tampon. They'd both forget about it and she worried Lauren would get sick.

After a few minutes Lauren came out and plopped on the couch. As far away from Camila as possible, and crossed her arms.
Camila frowned and scooted closer to her. It was like that for a while and Lauren had no reaction. Camila opted to put her arm around her and rest her hand on her torso. 

She widened her eyes as she heard a growl come from the green eyed girl. Camila gulped nervously and glanced at her, to see Lauren giving her a glare. She smiled weakly and the older girl's growling stopped, Lauren blew a quick shot of air out her nose and looked away. Camila smiled more brightly at the slight win.

Slowly but surely the brown eyed girl rested her head on Lauren's shoulder. With no reaction except a quick glance from the moody girl, Camila sighed in content as they watch some show she wasn't even paying attention to. She was too busy listening to the older girl's rapid heartbeat.

Camila looked over at Lauren after about 10 minutes of watching tv. Her face was finally relaxed and she watched the comedy show with a slight smile. Camila took this as her chance to show some affection to Lauren, she had been starved of it all day due to the green eyed girl having a bad day.

Camila kissed her cheek lingeringly, and slowly pulled away warily. The green eyed girl glanced at her and smiled but quickly went back to watching the tv. Camila smiled brightly but then pouted as the moment went too soon.

She quickly thought that maybe giving Lauren a good kiss would make her more happier. Camila softly grabbed Lauren's jaw and turned her face towards her. She smiled when she saw Lauren smile slightly and slowly kissed her. The raven haired girl returned the affection and Camila smiled into the long kiss.

But apparently it was too long because she heard and felt a low growl rumble up from Lauren's throat. It happened too fast and Camila gasped loudly as she soon found her bottom lip in between Lauren's teeth. Lauren was still growling as she stared into Camila's eyes. Which, Camila wouldn't lie, it was pretty hot. The younger girl blushed hard as her bottom lip was still trapped, then all of a sudden she let go.

Lauren widened her eyes and shook her head quickly as she blinked. She smiled shyly and whispered "s-sorry.", giving Camila a soft kiss and cuddling into her neck to watch tv again. Leaving Camila still appalled but smiling and shaking her head. She kissed Lauren's head and scratched her scalp lightly. The green eyed girl hummed and snuggled impossibly further into Camila.

_____________________________________
A/N:
What did you think?
Sorry I haven't updated in a while lol
Thank you so much for 3k reads! 🥳
Sorry for any mistakes
Bye lovelies