Chapter 2

Camila grabbed Stormi's leash and pulled on her black and white converse. She headed out the door, but not before checking on Tokyo and saying goodbye.

She had attempted to take Tokyo on a walk once. Let's just say she couldn't find Tokyo for 3 hours. As she was locking her door, Stormi was getting excited and barking happily.

She made her way into the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. She was on the 3rd floor so it never took her long to get out of the building.

As she was making her way towards the door she felt like someone was watching her. She looked around but saw no one as it was still 9 am.

She brushed it off and finally made it to the route she normally took to walk Stormi. As she passed an old broken down building she didn't notice an old woman with a hood over her eyes watching her.

She also failed to notice this woman following her for 2 blocks, before she stopped at a local Starbucks to get a treat for herself and Stormi. When Camila walked outside she sat at the outdoor tables.

The rotten witch found it as her way to cast a spell. The witch absolutely hated dogs, but she loved romance. So why not make her vacation here worth while?

She was gonna leave the next day anyway. Why not complicate someone's life before she goes? She laughed darkly to herself and casted the spell.

Slowly, magic dust and gold sparkles made its' way from her hand to poor, oblivious Stormi. Stormi had just finished her puppichino and was laying down next to her owner, when she suddenly felt a sharp pain to her head.

She yelped and Camila sat up straight watching her dog in confusion. "Uhh, you alright there, storm?" She asked. Stormi sat up and looked at her with big eyes.

She could finally understand her owner? Camila laughed "okay, I think that's enough Starbucks for you storm". Camila got up and threw both of their trash away.

"Let's go home" she said and they started off on their journey back to the apartment, yet again oblivious to the cackling woman behind them.
_____________________________________
A/N
Well folks it happened
Stormi is ready for the transformation of Lauren
Should they date? Like I know it's camren but...eh
I don't know if it's weird or not
We'll see when we get there 😂