Chapter 13

Tw- talks of death (The Notebook ending)

It had been a week since the end of Lauren's period and things were going great. Camila loved spending time with Lauren, and Lauren loved spending time with Camila.

When they were together they felt like they could never get bored of each other. The younger girl also loved their special moments where they would just enjoy each other's presence.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Camila walked back to the living room from her bedroom, dragging the blanket on the floor.

Lauren hummed contentedly as Camila sat beside her and wrapped her arms around her. She closed her eyes as the blanket gave off more warmth in the winter season.

Camila ran her fingers up and down Lauren's arm, leaving chills. She giggled lightly as Lauren burrowed her head into her neck and smiled.

"So what do you wanna do today, Lo?" Camila asked, "hmm, how about a movie! With popcorn!" She responded excitedly. She always loved watching new movies with Camila.

"Good idea! What movie?" Camila said as she reached for the remote, and went onto Netflix. "You pick." Lauren answered happily, Camila hummed as she swiped through the variety of movies.

She clicked on The Notebook as she heard that it was a great movie. They settled down and cuddled as the intro began. Camila smiled softly as Lauren kissed her cheek before burrowing into her chest again.

Camila kissed her head and ran her fingers through Lauren's dark raven hair as she watched the movie.

——

Lauren sobbed into Camila's chest as she tightly held onto her. The younger girl was crying softly too. "Holy shit Lo, I'm so sorry I didn't know they were gonna die." Camila said as she rubbed Lauren's back.

Lauren whimpered as she tried to get impossibly closer to Camila. "I don't want you to die, Camz!" She cried out, "hey hey, I'm not gonna die anytime soon, okay? You don't have to worry Lo." Camila consoles.

After awhile and a couple more kisses, Lauren calmed down. They cuddled for a few more minutes until Camila realized;

They had gotten so engrossed in the movie, they forgot the popcorn.

"Want to watch another movie with some popcorn?" Camila questioned softly, Lauren thought about it but then nodded her head with a smile.

Camila grinned back and got up to get the popcorn. She made it to the kitchen with Lauren trailing behind her and put the package in the microwave.

Turning around to lean on the counter, Camila pulled Lauren to her and kissed her softly. Lauren wrapped her arms around her neck and leaned into the kiss.

The ring of the microwave interrupted them and Camila pulled away kissing Lauren's forehead. Lauren pouted but smiled as soon as she smelled the popcorn.

They settled on the couch with the popcorn in between them. Lauren picked Grown Ups 2 to watch. All throughout the movie they giggled and laughed. The movie from before way out of their minds.

That night they took a shower together and went to bed with all the negative thoughts vanished.

_____________________________________
A/N
Hello Lovelies
Thank you for 4K READS!! <3 🥳
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile but just know I do see your requests and feedback!
My wifi is having trouble these days as I live in Texas, fortunately my house is not as bad but my wifi still cuts out.
What would you like to see in the upcoming chapters?
Sorry for any mistakes
Bye lovelies!