Chapter 4

Camila woke up with a smile on her face. She had been so happy lately, but she didn't know why. She got up and went to the restroom to brush her hair and take a shower.

As she was entering the restroom she saw Tokyo on the counter and shrugged. She wasn't bothered by her pets being in the restroom while she showered because technically they were naked too, right?

Stormi came right in after Camila and stretched on the bathroom mat. "Hey move out of the way, storm" Camila said chuckling while lightly shoving Stormi out of the way of the shower.

Stormi huffed, being the sassy bundle of fur she was, and sat down in the corner of the room. Camila shook her head with a smile and stripped down to her birthday suit.

She felt like she was being watched and looked around the room. She saw Tokyo still on the counter cleaning herself and looked to the right to see Stormi staring right at her.

"Stop it you weirdo" she laughed and got in the shower. Stormi just sat there feeling uncomfortable. She feels like she just saw the fur being shaved off a pageant dog.

She shook her head and and looked at Tokyo who was smirking at her. Huh? She didn't even know cats could do that.

With that Tokyo jumped off the counter and landed on top of the toilet where she sat down and played with Stormi's ears until Stormi turned her head and got swatted on the eye. She growled lightly and rubbed her eye with her paw and looked at Tokyo.

She was about to bark at her fellow feline, until she heard the shower turn off. She turned her attention towards the curtain and saw a familiar hand reach out and grab the towel that was on the rack next to the shower.

Stormi felt this weird sense of loss, but brushed it off when Camila came out. Camila got dressed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast with her animals in tow.

She filled their bowls up and decided to eat some cereal. With Camila's back turned away from the table, Stormi made a split decision. She got her bowl and put it on top of the table, across from where Camila usually sat.

She dropped a few peices here and there but ate them without leaving a trace.She pulled out the chair by tugging on the leg.

She hopped onto the piece of furniture and rested her paws on both sides of her bowl, liked she'd seen Camila do countless times before.

Camila turned around with her bowl of cereal and stopped mid-step when she saw Stormi sitting at the table, casually eating her kibble. "Uh whatcha doing Storm?"

She asked staring at her with wide eyes and looked over at Tokyo, who was staring at Stormi like she was crazy. Stormi looked up and barked, expecting her to eat with her.

"Oooookay" Camila said and brushed it off,  thinking her dog was just trying to play copy cat or something. She sat down and ate, then finished and put her dish in the sink.

She turned around to see Stormi jump off the chair, walk over to the sink, put her front paws up on the counter, and dump her empty dish in the sink with a loud clank.

Camila just looked at her with a face of confusion. "Well that's one way to do it" Camila said watching Stormi jump down to all fours again and go to the living room.

Camila followed her and sat on the couch next to her, she put a movie on to keep Stormi distracted and started think of all the weird things that were happening.

Why was Stormi doing this? Where did she even get the idea? What was going on? She kept thinking of questions that didn't have an answer and finally decided to just see if Stormi does anything even more weirder so she could take her to a vet or something.
_____________________________________
A/N
Well there you go
Camila needs to do some thinking and Stormi needs to do some transformation
This is extra long because
1. Stormi is going to transform next chapter
2. These just need to be longer in general
Remember
Stay safe, stay home, and stay healthy guys Bye lovelies