Chapter 7

Camila woke up to Lauren basically sprawled out on top of her. Her eyes widened when she realized she was trapped beneath the slightly snoring girl.

She tried moving Lauren's arms from her torso, but Lauren's grip got tighter and she cuddled impossibly closer. Camila gasped because wow her grip was like a viper on a baby deer.

She laid still, defeated on trying to get out of Lauren's grip. She finally got to breath when Lauren loosened her hold, and stretched while yawning a yawn that woke up the whole damn apartment.

Camila looked over at Lauren to see her staring right back at her. "Good morning" she said with a wide smile with a voice that didn't quite match the fluffy look she had, in fact it was raspy and attractive.

Camila smiled back and hastily decided to get up because was her stomach was grumbling and she was starving. She entered the kitchen with Lauren behind her heels and Tokyo laying on the counter.

When Tokyo saw Lauren she jumped up so fast she could've snapped her back in half. She looked at Lauren with disbelief but also a proud and smug look?

Like she was saying 'wow your ass was so whipped you actually turned into a damn person for her' Lauren looked at her confused and turned her attention to Camila who shrugged and got out a pan to make some eggs with.

She glanced at Lauren and wondered what she was gonna eat while cooking the eggs. Does she still have a dog's stomach? Or has she fully turned into a person, inside and out?

She looked back at Lauren and decided to just wing it. If she did get sick should just take her to the E.R. and say she had food poisoning. It was careless but should she really just feed dog food to her now human best friend?

No, she thinks, that would be against the law and seen as abuse or something. Plus she might kill her feeding her dog food she's not getting energy from.

She finishes cooking the egg, reasonably splits it for two people, and serves it on plates. Camila sets down the dishes at the table where Lauren is sitting in her normal spot, and sits down as well.

Camila starts to eat, but looks up at Lauren, who's skeptically sniffing the egg. She continued eating and glances back up at Lauren to see the egg gone, with Lauren licking the plate, and the fork right next to her arm untouched.

Lauren puts down the plate and stares at Camila, smiling until it drops she straightens up and says "I forgot!" She gets up with her chair screeching across the floor while Camila cringes at the noise.

She sees Lauren by the sink with her dish in it and a smile that's twice as big as her one before. Camila smiles and thinks 'she's so darn cute' and says while chuckling "good girl" and she can basically see Lauren's imaginary tail wagging like crazy.

Camila finishes up and puts her dish in the sink, then her and Lauren go to the living room and lounge on the sofa.

She then remembers that she would call her friends today, so she grabs her phone from the coffee table in front of her and texts their group chat to come over and that it was an emergency. She immediately got texts asking if she was alright and that they would be there in a few minutes.

She sets down her phone and shortly after, and hears banging at her door. Lauren jumps up from the couch at the speed of light and moves in front of Camila with a protective arm around her when she stands up as well. Camila looks at Lauren confused and widens her eyes when she hears a low growl come from the girls throat. Which she surprisingly catches herself finding it endearing.

"Lauren it's alright, my friends are here" she shakes off the thought and reassured her while rubbing her arm, suddenly they hear "chanch! Open up! Don't die on us!" She hears Dinah yell which ceases Lauren's growl.

Lauren puts her arm down and her face lights up as she turns to Camila "Camila! Our friends are here!" She says excitedly while slightly bouncing up and down. Camila chuckles "see? I told you" she says while walking to the door,
unknown to what her friends were gonna think.

_____________________________________
A/N
Ooh a cliffhanger.....
Sorry I had to do it to ya 😂
How will they react to lern?
Also sorry for the late update 😬
Remember
Stay safe, stay home, stay healthy
Bye lovelies