Chapter 5

Camila was sitting on the coach in the living room with her friends. She had invited them over that Saturday afternoon to see if she wasn't the only one picking up on Stormi's weird behaviors.

"Yo mila, since when did your dog sit on the couch like that?" Dinah said looking over at Stormi who was sitting next to Normani.

"Awe leaver her alone babe she's doing nothing wrong", Normani cooed petting Stormi's stomach when she rolled over with her tongue flopping out happily.

Camila chuckled at her friends antics and turned to Ally. "So, Ally have you gotten a boyfriend yet?" Camila asked wiggling her eyebrows at the smaller girl.

"No, have you gotten a girlfriend yet?" She sassed back, chuckling at the Camila when her eyes narrowed, "touché" Camila said.

Dinah laughed "damn walz still ain't got any since your ex?" She teased, snorting when Camila threw her shoe at her.

"We don't speak of that" she grumbled then smirked looking at her best friend "what about you? Has Normani still got you whipped?" She asked.

"Shut up walz" Dinah muttered, flustered and crossing her arms, while Normani laughed at her girlfriend of 4 months.

Stormi got up and moved over to Camila and sat on her lap, "I think the only thing that's whipped is that dog, Mila seriously she's attached to your hip" Ally said.

"yea, not even your cat puts up with you" Normani chortled, referring to the cat that was currently sitting upon its' thrown on the top of the book case next to the tv.

"Yea you're right, but that's okay because I love her too" Camila said while cupping Stormi's face, and smiling when she licks the top of her nose.

"Poor storm doesn't even understand that her owner's a crazy psychopath" Dinah said faking sympathy. "hey at least I didn't put a SPOON in the MICROWAVE" Camila said talking about last weeks fiasco in Normani and Dinah's apartment when Dinah had tried to make a cookie mug cake.

"Yea, but you DID fall on your ass when we went to that restaurant and you didn't read the mop water sign " Dinah teased back "and it was right there in front of you!" She continued laughing at the memory.

Camila eventually gave into the laughter when her friends recalled that crazy night and started a riot. "Okay, okay" Camila said out of breath "you win" she said with a smile.

"Damn right chancho" Dinah smirked. "So what's for dinner mila?" Normani said moving on to another subject and wiping the tears of laughter from her face.

"Well I was thinking of ordering some pizza. Is that fine?" Camila said and got a "yea" in unison from the girls.

With that, Camila got up and made her way into the kitchen to call the pizza place with Stormi still laying on the coach and watching her friends bicker.

When she got back to the living room they watched some reality tv, got the pizza, paid, and sat at the dinner table.

Before she sat down Camila filled up her pets' bowls so they wouldn't be jealous of the pizza. They were in the middle of catching up on each other's lives when the chair next to Camila slid out and a familiar paw thudded onto the table.

They all got quiet and stared as Stormi put her bowl on top of the table and continued eating when she made it onto the chair.

Camila's friends all looked at her with 'wtf' faces and she just smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Da fuck, since when does your dog sit at the table too?" Dinah asked Camila with wide eyes.

Camila shrugged and said "idk, she only started doing that the other day". "Mm, something ain't right with ya dog mila"

Normani said with one of her signature judging  faces. "I'll pray for you and your dog" Ally said still staring at the dog with a horrified face.

"Guys relax, I'm sure she's just trying to copy us like a game or something" Camila said trying to reassure her friends. "Alright, whatever you say mila" Normani said.
_____________________________________
A/N
Okay I promise next chapter is when she finally changes!
700 words, a new record
Also happy Easter to those of you who do celebrate
And remember stay safe, stay home, and stay healthy
Bye lovelies