When he returns Home 🇯🇵

N.B-This takes place in 2018, Post-Pyeongchang Olympics

Today of all days you're very excited because Yuzuru has finally returned from another successful Olympics and you're going to greet him. You had a special event planned after he has his meetings with Government officials and a parade in Tokyo. You decided to give him space to be with his family because a career such as this does take a toll. Suddenly your phone pings with a message.

ZuZu: Hi Hi love, I cant wait to see you

Y/N: I'm so glad you're home and I'm immensely proud of you. Once you're done with your National and Family Welcome home, ill give you mine and I have a special surprise planned for us.

ZuZu: I cant wait to see you, send me kisses until then

Y/N:💋💋, Youll get more when I see you. Have fun Ice King!!

Seen 10 am

After that little conversation, your parents decided to help you decorate your favourite place with lights as well as little snowflakes sprinkled around the area. After that was completed you got a picnic-ready of ZuZu as well as your favourite foods and lots of fruits( Me: he a growing boy he needs fruits and Vegetables, lol)

It was around mid-afternoon when our special spot was finished decorating, Yuzuru is expected to arrive in his hometown in the late evening so his parents and mine are having a BBQ to celebrate his victory.  

(outfit you wear)

(outfit you wear)

While getting ready, you began to think about what you saw on that Olympic rink. Coach Brian was able to get you tickets to Pyeongchang and surprise him by being there to see his finals skate. The performance itself was ethereal; seeing him there where he truly belongs where the laws of gravity don't apply to him, jumps that are his way of spreading his wings. Such emotion in his facial expressions as well as his various techniques all perfected over years of training. The way he holds the audience by the edge of their seat, waiting with bated breath until his final stroke with his skates. It truly does take your breath away.........

As your mind continues to wander, you were yet to notice two slender arms wrap around your waist. Lo and behold its the man of the hour himself, yuzuru gives his signature cute smile and you can't help but kiss his cheek to see his cherry-red blush.

"Welcome Home Ice King, I'm so proud of you.", you say admiring him.

"Thank you, it means a lot coming from you", he responds by giving you a big hug and moving you to his lap.

"Do you like my surprise, I got help from my parents to decorate it.", you asked looking down at your lap shyly.

"It's beautiful, just like the person who is gracing me with her love. Who supports me in everything I do. Knocks sense into me when I act a little stupid, most of all keeps me healthy and sane", Yuzuru says while gently your chin to meet his hypnotizing gaze.

Your hand goes to his cheek, touching it delicately. Yuzuru covers your hand with his, keeping it to his face while his eyes closed in bliss.

"Seeing you on that ice was so ethereal. The emotions you carry in your face and movements are magical. The ice is truly where you belong when you're there, you're at ease and the impossible is possible", you say whispering.

"Being on the ice is great, but there's nowhere I rather be than here with my family and with you'' the ice king confesses. In those words, his soft lips plant themselves on yours. You pull him closer as your fingers get tangled in his locks, his arms pulling you closer to him as well. After that mind-blowing kiss, you both rest on each other's forehead, the kiss leaving behind a lovely haze between you but what breaks the moment was a camera flash.

"Awe, they look so cute. it's only a matter of time until they get married", The two moms say as they gush over their children's love for each other. Yuzuru's sister begins to tease her brother about his love Dovey state which he responds with a playful tongue and stink eye.

"I love you, my Ice King. I'm forever proud of you", you say while placing a crown on his head.

I love you, even more, my snowflake, I'll never let you go❄️👑