Olympic Glory and a Lil Love

Author's note- As you can see by the title this one is an Olympic one-shot. I wanted to get into the Olympic spirit by doing some scenarios based on Tokyo 2020. So I wish all the teams luck, have fun and PLEASE STAY SAFE!!!!!

Im rooting for ya #TeamTTO🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹🇹

This was the moment you were training for most of your life. All the blood, sweat, tears, late nights, many competitions to make it to this stage. This is your first Olympics and the first time you've been so far away from home. Most times you've usually competed in your region and as far as the USA but this was a whole new world and all eyes would be on you. You were dead set to make yourself and your country proud on the biggest stage in sports. Before your qualifiers, you trained constantly preparing for any situation that'll come and on the day before your match, your coach came to speak with you.

"Y/N it's amazing to see you using your time to improve and get ready for the match tomorrow but I think you deserve some rest today", she says staring at you as you continue to work out your forms in front of the mirrors 

"That's well and good coach, but ill relax after I win. That's all that matters to me now; making myself, you and the country I call home PROUD", you respond determined as you train harder on the dummy provided at the Dojo.

"Y/N you're the best chance the country has for karate and this is already momentous for you and the country since you're participating. Regardless, of your place or not, we're already proud of you. Rest is necessary if you're ought to perform at optimal levels. So, it's my decision that you're having the rest of the day to relax and charge before tomorrow. Go out there and explore the city, this is a golden opportunity to experience some culture", the coach says lovingly putting her hands on your shoulders.

"Alright coach, ill take the off day. Even though I should be using it to train instead of exploring", you say dejectedly.

"Trust me, I know when my students need to train and when to take a break and you are in need of a break. Don't let me see you back here for the rest of the day, ill have the officials keep watch. So run along, have fun and keep your phone on so you'll know when to come back in." she warns. With that, you bow to your coach and walk out of the training dojo and proceed back to Olympic village for a day of fun.

Dressed in your freshest fit and huge backpack with your Olympic ID under your clothes, you proceeded to enter the city of Tokyo to explore some sights, eat great food and immerse in some culture.