Right Here

Author's note- I would like to do a very comforting one shot on a day like this. 11 years ago today, a massive earthquake followed by a tsunami rocked the country of Japan with Yuzuru's hometown of Sendai and surrounding areas taking a lot of damage. A catastrophic event like this shook everyone but he took this negative and used it to propel himself forward. His skate Notte Stellata and others paid homage to the victims and you can really feel the emotion in those programs and their meanings.

We remember the victims, the lives lost and the will of the people who rose up once more and kept going.

Also, play the song in the media, it'll help you feel this more

The house is quiet, usually, Yuzuru would be at the club legs deep in practice. This day he's home. He sits on his couch staring at the black screen of the television sometimes looking at his feet. The images on replay were like a movie that he just couldn't delete, you've only been with him for a short time but you knew today of all days you needed to be even closer to him.

From early on he spoke to you about this dark memory of his life and you knew from then, he needed to be protected more than ever. He may be strong but even the strongest armour may have weak points. Walking past the living room, you see his head and make your way towards him, taking a seat beside him.

You bring his head into your lap, one hand is laced in his and the other is in hair,  fingers running through his black locks in a comforting manner.

"Can you sing for me?", he asks softly. He knew you always loved to sing and found your voice soothing and you would do whatever it took to bring him peace.

Without saying a word you begin to sing. *play song in the media*

After the song, he speaks once more. 

"Thank you for being with me, next to me", he says looking up at you.

''I'll be right here with you and you with me. Your self, family & community experienced a disaster none could fathom, you were still a teen at the time. You were so scared, thankfully you were safe along with your family. Others weren't so fortunate and those individuals could've been friends, neighbours. You transformed something so grim into hope with what you do. You inspire with your actions and that's what is most powerful." you say softly. Continuing on with your thoughts you say,

"You're a strong person and your community is as well, that disaster knocked yall down but yall rose above, fought and changed your future and I couldn't be happier. There are clouds but you know the skies will be clear once more.", you professing and then kissing your interlaced hands.

Lean on me, I'm forever with you

Sorry it's so short 

I do send a lot of healing n positive energy not only this day but every day