I trust the MASTER PLAN

A/N: SO I watched the Male Singles SP last night and I saw my ICE KING SKATE. He was gorgeous and he Skated with such grace and tenacity though it wasn't perfect due to circumstances out of his control. Regardless I'm cheering him on in the Full on Thursday, whatever happens after this..know you are loved and we are so proud of you. You have nothing to prove and You've already made history. DO WHAT U CAME TO DO!!! 

This one-shot emerged from the feels of last night.

You stare at the TV screen with bated breath, watching your love take the ice. His costume sparkled as the lights hit the sequins and his engraved skates kissed the ice as he made his rounds. You weren't able to accompany him due to restrictions but kept each other updated as much as you could but now the moment finally came. As the music began and the movements with it you couldn't help but be entranced.

You were so hypnotized that breathing was not even an option. The world seem to shift when he was on the ice, but as you saw, his opening wasn't perfect thanks to your astute observation of the ice. As the music came to an end you could only hope and pray that he isn't too hard on himself.

You screamed as soon as the music ended, moved by his performance and now you wait on the verdict itself................ 95.15 points. Great way to start but by the end of the event, he knew he had a long way to go if he wants gold again. Holding your phone to your chest, contemplating to call but you shoot a text telling him to give you a call

Time skip to before your bedtime

Your phone suddenly rings and you pick up immediately knowing it's your love.

"Hello, darling, Congratulations on qualifying. Im so proud of you.", your soft voice travelled to his end.

"thank you, I feel I did well despite what happened", Yuzuru says quite calmly

"Yuzuru I know you long enough that I can feel you're a bit disappointed in yourself. You always strive for excellence and are a perfectionist.Don't ever blame yourself for what happened. It was something out of your control.", you speak continuing the conversation.

" The real question is are you alright", Yuzuru asks me 

Im happy that you qualified but you deserve this, you left your heart on that ice. I wish I was there to give you hugs and tell you everything's gonna be okay.", as you speak the tears began to fall.

Yuzuru can hear your sniffles from the other line, his mind drifting to his fanyus. His ride or die, wondering how they're feeling at this time. Theyve always been there through it all and how they comfort him in times like this but what about the other way round. His way of showing love is producing the best skates possible and inspiring them always.

"Dont worry about me, ill be fine. I worry about you. Are you're eating well, keeping yourself occupied and happy while I'm gone for the time being? I even have pooh keeping an eye on you as well as giving you unlimited cuddles and squeezes.", he says with concern.

"Ive been doing fine, you always giving me a new team jacket gives me a closer feeling to you. I just want you to cause that good chaos the only way you know.", you say clutching onto his pooh bear

"Trust the master plan, remember, I always end up surprising you", he responds with new found confidence.

"I trust you Hanyu Yuzuru, I always do", you profess.

After that deep conversation, Yuzuru proceeds to tease you thanks to your reactions to his skate Hearing your laugh & seeing your smile is a GOLD MEDAL TO HIM. He stayed on the line with you until he heard your light breathing, your body falling into comforting sleep.  He knew what he had to do, his master plan already in motion. 

Before falling to sleep himself he send you a text after which he slips into his realm of dreams.

Ice King👑⛸️

I have the power to fly, thanks to your belief in me. I love you so much💙

Dream of me for you're always in mine☁️