Chaotic Tuesday

Everything did not go back to normal. Kaminari shook his head. I should have known. He and Shinsou were beginning their new hero duo training. It was fun and it was really interesting to see all the different ways they could make their quirks work together. Even Kaminari didn't think they'd work this well together.

But then Kaminari made the mistake of convincing Shinsou to sneak in and watch Midoriya and Bakugou's hero duo practice. And all Kaminari could think was : What. The. Fuck?!

Bakugou and Midoriya were killing their training. It looked like the two had been training together for years. Their motions were completely in sync, their timing was nothing short of perfect, and it was kinda scaring Kaminari how much it seemed like they were reading each other's minds. Like Deku would begin with a slight turn, and all of the sudden Bakuhoe would be ready for whatever move Deku began! And it worked the same way vice-versa! It was the most insane thing Kaminari had ever seen. And obviously, it was the same for Shinsou. His mouth was hanging open and it almost looked like his eyebags had disappeared. Kaminari would have found it comical had he not noticed Bakugou about to look their way, forcing him to pull Shinsou behind a corner, before dragging him out the door.

"Shinsou! What the fuck!? How? I! DUDE!"

Shinsou looked at him. "I'm so, so glad I'm not a villain."

"They were like perfect! And insync! Are they, like, mind readers?! Does one of them have a second quirk?"

"No. I think they're just that good."

Kaminari stared at him. "No way... though that would explain why they've gotten so good in class now... if they've been training like that."

"Yeah well, I vote we go take a nap."

"... you know what? I'm in." Kaminari said, following Shinsou back to the dorms.

"Hey Kacchan, I think I saw Kaminari and Shinsou during our practice together." Midoriya said and he and Bakugou walked back from the showers.

"Dunce Face probably dragged Eyebags along to see how good we are." Bakugou laughed. "Bet he wasn't expecting to see that!"

Midoriya chuckled. "Probably not. But Kacchan! Did you hear that all hero duos in training have a mock battle at the end of the year!"

Bakugou's eyebrows raised. "Really?"

"Yeah! Apparently, it's so Principal Nezu and our teachers can confirm that we will be an acceptable hero duo! And so our classmates will see our progress!"

"Confirm?! What do you mean 'confirm'? They already know we're gonna be the best hero duo!"

"Yeah, I think it's more of a formality."

"It better fucking be."

"But more importantly, did you hear the second part of that? The part where our classmates will see the battle?"

"Oh yeah. We can show all those shits how good we are then! Surprise the crap outta them!"

"... isn't is "scare the crap outta them?""

"Yeah, that too."

"You know Kacchan. We could always have some fun with it..."

Bakugou gave Midoriya a look. "What kind of fun?"

"The chaotic kind. They don't know we're dating. I don't know how you feel about coming out to the class as a couple, but I'm pretty sure showing them that we're a hero duo and a couple would indeed 'scare the crap outta them.'"

Bakugou grinned. "I like the way you think, nerd."

Yay! We've escaped writer's block! Here's an actual story part!!!