*ALTERNATIVE CHAPTER PART TWO*

THIS IS BASED OFF THE LAST ALTERNATIVE CHAPTER AND HAS NO EFFECT ON THE ACTUAL PLOT.

Bakugou was tired. He fell alseep in a good mood, but upon waking up, he found that his boyfriend had miraculously disappeared. He waited a bit to see if he was coming back with breakfast, but when he didn't show up within 10 minutes, Bakugou decided to go investigate.

He didn't get far.

He had barely made it down the stairs when he saw his boyfriend walking toward him at a speed that could only be described as moderately panicked. Or really panicked. Midoriya grabbed his arm and spun him around, handing him one of the two plates of food he was carrying, and pulled Bakugou back upstairs.

"Nerd, what are you doing?"

"I fucked up."

Bakugou shot him a look. "How? It's not even 7:30."

"Mina, Hagakure, and Uraraka were shipping people and I accidentally overheard their conversation."

"And?!"

"They shipped you with Kirishima... Which Mina said no to, I'm pretty sure she likes him."

"Ok?"

"And then they shipped you with Monoma."

"THEY FUCKING WHAT?!"

Bakugou whipped around, ready to march back down the stairs and blow up the girls' faces when Midoriya grabbed his arm again.

"Kacchan! No!"

"They shipped me with Monoma! What do you mean 'no'?!"

"Well... I might have accidentally said something..."

"Said what!?"

"I said Monoma could never score my boyfriend..."

Bakugou stared at him. Then he began to laugh.

"You what?!" Midoriya grabbed Bakugou's plate before he dropped it from laughing too hard. "That's the best thing I've heard all week!" 

Midoriya grinned. "Well, the girls are after me now. So unless you want to be surrounded by nosy girls for the next hour, I suggest we run back to your room."

"Agreed."

Hi, sorry I'm late again... Um, we're getting close to finals (Lord help me). And an internship I applied for in January (that I didn't think I'd get bc like I'm not a junior/senior and also bc like it's now April, I gave up in like February/March) emailed me about an interview! I'm excited and dying because the hours were changed to 40 instead of 20 per a week. So wish me luck!